4

"Why are you here?"

"I-I- uhm, needed someone to talk to and I needed the walk."

Yoongi crossed his arms, leaning on the closed door of the cabin. "You couldn't sleep, I'm assuming?"

Hoseok's lips parted, "I tried?"

"You're attached really easily," Yoongi sighed, walking past Hoseok and out of the camp, Hoseok rushing after before he was left behind in the dark.

Yoongi stopped, holding an arm out to stop Hoseok, "You walk really fucking loud."

Hoseok bit his lip, confused as to why that's a bad thing.

"Stop putting weight on your heels before we get shot because your dumbass walks so fucking heavily."

"You cuss a lot," Hoseok mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, feeling like he was being scolded.

"Deal with it, pussy," Yoongi mumbled in return, walking off, Hoseok rushing to keep up with him.

"Where are we even going?"

"Shut the fuck up and you'll find out."

"Why are you so mean..?"

"I'm not mean, I'm authoritative."

Hoseok gulped, rubbing his arm awkwardly.   "Mean.  Not authoritative."

Yoongi took a deep breath, stopping for a second before hopping down a ledge and turning to wait for Hoseok who was too scared to jump.

"Oh my god, jump, pussy, it ain't gonna hurt you."

"Welll I can't see how far down it is."

"My height."

"Oh, you're not that tall," Hoseok mumbled, Yoongi's lips parting in shock and a bit of confusion as Hoseok jumped down.

"I didn't deserve that."

"I think the fuck you did."

Yoongi, not wanting to argue, turned and kept walking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mmm why are you so mean and closed off," Hoseok mumbled, the two sitting on a bridge near the kingdom, it made out of stone that was beginning to crack but it was stable enough.

"What do you-" Yoongi stopped as Hoseok laid his head in his lap, the smaller hesitating before relaxing and letting his finger's run through Hoseok's hair. "What do you mean?"

"You just.... You're really tough and cold and closed off....not like yesterday night... yesterday you were so calm and cute and let me hold you and you trusted a complete stranger with your safety-"

"Why are you so attached?" 

Hoseok sighed, feeling Yoongi's hand halt from where it was rubbing small circles on his scalp.  He hit a sensitive spot and he knew it by the way Yoongi just stopped.