You Can Kill Me

I feel like a horrible person because i have the outline for this chapter in my head

-------------------------------------- 

Hannah’s POV

 “Let them go” I said, trying to sound like I wasn’t in pain, but I was failing because I saw how Grace and Mamrie looked at me. Grace looked shocked and Mamrie just looked terrified. “Let them go and you can kill me.” I wheezed, as it was incredibly hard to breath. “I will think about it my love,” Rebecca said sweetly, “but I think that they can stay for a while longer.” She said, and at this point I realised what was going to happen. “Don’t kill them, please, do anything that you want to me, just don’t hurt them” I pleaded. Mamrie went from a look of sadness to complete rage “If you so much as touch her again I am going to call the police.” Mamrie spat, holding up hr phone, but at the same time, Rebecca pulled out a small black pistol, and pointed it at my arm. “Put the phone down Mametown,” I said quietly, “put it down, she won’t shoot me she will shoot you.” I pleaded, trying to turn and look at mamrie, but every time I tried to move, my hands bled even more. Reluctantly, Mamrie put down the phone, just as grace took a step forward, then suddenly I heard a massive bang and felt a white hot pain in my shoulder and then saw a fountain of blood spurt up and cover my face, just as Mamrie dropped to her knees, and Grace took a step back. “Look and what you made me do Smellbig,” Rebecca said bluntly, “if you move again, my aim might be off.” She threatened, as Grace stood like a statue. I need to save them, I need to save them: that was all that was going through my head. It suddenly occurred to me, Rebecca won’t expect anything to come from me, I will just wait for the right moment to strike. “Let Mamrie and Grace go.” I said again firmer this time, “Mames, Grace go and don’t look for me, our friendship was the best that I ever had, and I need you to look after Maggie for me, okay?” I said, looking to each of them and them to Rebecca, “Let them go and then finish me off, or are you too scared to Becca?” I said sweetly, just as Grace and Mamrie began to protest, but Rebecca pointed the gun at me, “you think that I’m too scared to finish you off hart? You have no idea how long I have waited for this, I will let your friends go, as they will never find me where I’m going, but I will have to make them watch me kill you, otherwise it’s no fun!” she said, before walking over to me, but this time with the gun pointed at Mamrie and Grace. She pulled out a machete, and looked at a sobbing Grace, who had fallen to her knees, and to Mamrie, who had turned so white, she was almost transparent. With one final look at Mamrie and Grace, oh god grace, who I had promised that I would spend the rest of my life with, I saw the knife come down, but as Rebecca was a Doctor, she cut so slowly, my stomach was on fire I screamed and I clenched my eyes, I didn’t want to see the looks on Mamrie and Graces faces. I need to know that they are going to be okay. “HANNAH!” Grace and Mamrie both yelled, almost at the same time, I was in so much pain, but I had to keep doing this, as Rebecca turned her back on me, I looked over at Mamrie and Grace who both had their heads in their hands, not looking at what I was doing, I forced my hand up, causing in to bleed profusely, and then pulled the other scalpel out of the hand of the arm that I was shot, and used my ‘good’ hand to throw the scalpel into Rebecca’s back.

-------------------------

Go Hannah!! *sobs violently* I need a minute but I have the next chapter