~1~

| KIMANI |

I walked in my house to the smell and I knew exactly who it was. I walked upstairs and went in my room.
"Why tf are you here Dashawn?" I asked to my ex. "Yk why I'm here baby." He said and got up and started walking towards me and I backed up and I ended up hitting the wall and falling and he laughed. "Whatcha gone do bitch?" He said and slapped me. I wanted to cry but I couldn't let him see that he had gotten to me. "Now cmon bbg do as daddy says" he said.
-2 hours later-

If you're wondering Dashawn raped me. He was toxic asf. I never told anyone that he hit me, not even Trell and he's my bsf but it's never gotten to the point where he raped me. I knew he was off some pills because he left them on my dresser. I got up and walked to my bathroom and ran some water and sat down and started crying .

| KENTRELL |

I woke up and looked beside me. Mani should have been here by now so I got up and threw on a shirt and some joggers and slides and went to her house and walked In and instantly heard crying and ran upstairs and looked at her bed which had blood on it and scrunched up my face. Wtf .I went in her bathroom and seen her crying and I bent down beside the tub and hugged her and she hugged me back crying into my chest. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Ion wanan talk about it" she said and I nodded. "Ok, but you telling me tmr." I said and she nodded.

END OF CHAPTER.
LIKE.❤️
COMMENT.💛
SHARE.💜