~2~

| THE NEXT DAY |
| KENTRELL |

Me and mani went back to my house after she got dressed and shit last night. I couldn't sleep at all Bc I wondered what happened to mani. I will kill whoever touched her. I really love this girl. She's like the other half of me. She been my bsf since diapers we both grew up with having nobody but eachother. I was trapped in my thoughts and I didn't even know mani woke up. "Trell" she said slapping my face softly and I looked down at her. "Hm?" I said. "You wanna know what happened now?" She asked and I nodded. "Dashawn raped me" she said.

| KEMANI |

As soon as I said that I noticed Trell eyes went from light brown to a dark brown and i knew exactly what that meant. 𝙏𝙤𝙥 was coming out and i grabbed his face and turned it towards me.
"Baby calm down it's not that serious" I said. "Yes it is he hurt you." Top said. "Look at me" I said and he looked at me and sighed and his eyes turned back to light brown. For some reason I'm the only person that can calm 𝙏𝙤𝙥 down. "Im finna go, I'll be back" Trell said and I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left and I went and got in the shower and I got out and went in his closet and got some of my clothes and put them on.

 "Im finna go, I'll be back" Trell said and I nodded and he kissed my forehead and left and I went and got in the shower and I got out and went in his closet and got some of my clothes and put them on

| KENTRELL |

I went to that nigga Dashawn house Bc nobody puts their hands on my baby. I walked in his house and seen him laid up wit some bitch and shot him and her. Can't leave no witnesses. I called my clean up crew and went home. 

END OF THE CHAPTER.
LIKE.♡︎
COMMENT.♡︎
SHARE.♡︎