~8~

| KEMANI |

| KEMANI |

I went home and I changed into a black shirt and some joggers and timbs and tied my hair up and me and Trell went to her house and I walked in and she was sitting on the couch .

"So you wanna dm my man now?" I said.

"Girl don't nobody want his ass" she said and got up and tied her hair up and threw a punch at me and I dodged and starting beating her ass. Bc first she was supposed to be my bsf but she a snake bitch. Aniya always told me don't stop till I see blood and Thas what I did and trell pulled me off her and we walks out and we went home and I got in the shower I got out and put on. This ⬇️

"Trellyyy" I said and sat on his lap and he laughed

"Why you be calling me that shit" he said laughing.

"That's my nickname for yo dent headed ass" I said and he stopped laughing and mugged me and I busted out laughing cause that shit was funny asf.

"That shit ain't funny" he said playing his Xbox.

"Baby I want a gun" I said and he pulled one out his pocket and handed it to me. "Boy I want one that ain't got no bodies on it" I said and he laughed and put the gun back in his pocket and he got up and grabbed the one off the dresser and handed it to me and I got up and walked in the closes and got a hot glue gun and shit and sat on the floor.

"Guh whatchu finna do?" He asked looking at me.

"Finna design it dumbass" I said and he shook his head and sat on the bed and played the game and I got up and got a paint brush and paint and sat back on the floor and designed the gun and I put my name on it and got up.

"This shit gas" I said to myself and sat the gun on the dresser. "Bae I'm finna go get kaeloni. Order sum food" I said and kissed him and he kisses back.

"Okay" he said and I left and went and got kaeloni and went home and she ate and I gave her a bath and put her in bed and I walked
In me and trell room and went to sleep.

Like.💗
Comment.💚
Share.💜

Who wanna help me write this story or the other one. Comment and I'll text you.