~7~

-1 YEAR LATER-

| KEMANI

Well it's been a year and life has been great. I had a babygirl named Kaeloni. Me and Trell are engaged but boy I tell you Kaeloni is a Daddy's girl and spoiled af by Trell. But I love the relationship they have. "Trell!" I yelled. "Huh?" He asked walking upstairs with Kaeloni in his arms. "Lemme see her so I can feed her." I said. "Why can't I feed her?" He asked. "Nigga Yk I breastfeed." I said and he handed her to me and i lifted up my shirt and started feeding her and after I got done I handed her back to him.

"Fiancée" He said. "Yes papi?" I asked. "Look" he said and showed me some messages of my bsf trying to get him to breakup wit me. "That bitch" I said. "Calm down mamas." He said and I rolled my eyes. "I'm beating her ass" I said. "Fine wit me, I'll get Ben to babysit loni." He
and I nodded. Idk why but loni loves Ben and Ben loves her. He's her favorite uncle.

| KENTRELL |I handed Kaeloni to Mani and got my phone and called Ben

| KENTRELL |
I handed Kaeloni to Mani and got my phone and called Ben. "Yo Ten" I said. "Wassup" he said. "I need you to babysit loni" I said. "Ooo my niece of course" he said and I laughed. "I'll drop her off in a hour" I said. "Ok" he said and hung up.

"What he say?" Mani asked. "He said yea" I said. "Okay I'm finna go get her ready." She said and I nodded and she went and got her ready.

| KEMANI |

| KEMANI |

I bathed loni and got her dressed and got her bag and picked her up and walked downstairs and grabbed Trell keys and tossed them to him and we walked outside and I put Kaeloni in her carseat and got in and Trell drove to Ben house and parked and we got out and I got Kaeloni and her bag and walked in and Ben walked downstairs and got her from me. "Hey baby ten" he said and I smiled and handed him her bag. "We'll be back in like a hour or two" I said and he nodded and we left and went home.

END OF THE CHAPTER.
LIKE.💚
COMMENT.💛
SHARE.❤️