~9~

| KEMANI |

| KEMANI |

Trell was in the shower and i was feeding loni and his phone dinged and I picked it up and I seen him texting another bitch saying he was otw after he got out the shower and I felt myself tearing up because I thought he actually loved me. I got up and started packing my stuff. He can still see loni whenever he wants but me and him done . I took the ring off and sat it on his bed and he walked out the bathroom.

"Bae wyd?" He asked.

"Don't bae me. Who tf Is Mia?" I asked and he scratched his head looking dumb asf bc he knew I seen the messages.

"Baby it was a mistake" he said and grabbed my hand.

"Obviously it ain't if you keep going back" I said and snatched away from him. "You can still see loni but I'm gone." I said and finished packing the rest off my stuff and grabbed a few of loni things and left and went to the apartment I bought just in case something ever happened and I walked in and went and laid loni on the bed and hung up my clothes in the closet.

It gone take some time to get over Kentrell bc I really loved him and he went and cheated. Was I not good enough for him. Idk . I laid Down and went to sleep.

Like.💜
Comment.💜
Share.💜

What Should Happen Next?