Chapter 9

Damian

Damian

Her father is scary as hell. I knew who he was, but it was insane seeing him like this. Serious, distant, calculating.
But I pushed past it and focused on my beautiful date. It took some time, but I finally got her to go out with me. We walked around town, ate dinner at a fancy restaurant, and got ice cream. But of course, I stole kisses every once and awhile. She would blush and before stuttering, and dragging me away by the hand.
We stopped at a pier watching the sunset. It was beautiful, but not as beautiful as the angel standing next to me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and leaned into her slightly. She responded by leaning against me. I kissed the top of her head, and sighed.
"Thank you." She whispered.
I gave her a questioning look, when she looked up at me. "Thank you for what?"
"For showing up. I can rely on few people, and when I do, it just doesn't feel right. So thank you, Damian. For showing up, and making me feel special." She whispered, looking back at the sunset. A single tear running down her cheek. And it broke my heart that she has been through so much. I wiped it away with a flick of my finger.
"Don't be like that." I whispered. "Come on there is one more place I want to show you."

Marinette

Damian took me to the Manor a to show my the garden. But not the regular part of the garden. He said it was his secret spot. Apparently only Alfred knows about this place. And it was amazing.
Tulips, roses, and daisies grew all over the place. But there were a lot of Pink Roses.
"It's amazing." I whispered
Damian sighed "this use to be fathers, mothers garden. But after she died, no one took care of it. And then I found it and told Alfred about it. He started to tend to it as well. I smiled at the Moonshade. I kneeled down and cupped it in my hands. A dull pink light emitted from my palms before it disappeared. I smiled at the fully bloomed flower.
"How did you do that?" Damian asked
I shrugged "Magic."
Damian kinda looked at me funny before smiling and twirling me around.
"I've been trying to get that flower to bloom for awhile."
"It's no big deal. This place is beautiful." I whispered as I leaned into Damian.
Our eyes locked and it was like everything melted away. My worries, my fears, all that was left was this feeling of security. And this time, I didn't stop myself from kissing him.
In one swift motion, I kissed him hard and fast before pulling away. He was shocked, but he smiled and pulled me in for another. My arms snakes around his neck to play with the ends of his hair. His arms were around my waist, holding me. He tasted like cherries, and smelt like pine.
When we pulled back, both out of breath, we couldn't stop smiling or panting. His lips were slightly swollen with how intense the kiss got. Mine weren't far off.
We just watched each other. I pecked his lips, before kissing his cheek.
His face was slightly red and I giggled.
"Your amazing." He whispered as he peppered her in kisses. I could figure out if he was talking about my kissing or me. "Your an amazing person." He whispered as he pressed a kiss to my neck. I gasped as he kissed my sweet spot. A noise left my mouth before I could give it permission to, and I froze. I've never made that noise before. But Damian seemed to like it, because he practically attacked that spot. And I made the noise again. I grabbed onto Damians shirt, as my core grew hotter. He but I to my skin and sucked. I made the noise again, but a little louder. He pulled back to attack my lips again. But I didn't mind. I thought I would feel this sense of urgency to run after what just happened, but no. I didn't mind, in fact I'm pretty sure I liked it. So I pushed myself as far as I could, and opened my mouth. His tongue darted in, exploring and tasting. I'm pretty sure the only flavor in my mouth was dinner. I didn't even realize we moved until I was pushed against a wall and wrapping my legs around his waist. His hands trailed down my thys, touching and squeezing the muscle thats been there since I was thirteen. And as if a switch was flipped, he pulled back and stared at me.
"I'm sorry." He said. He looked me over, and from what I could tell, guilt was taking ahold of him.
I cradled his cheek and forced him to look at me in the eyes. Both of us have seen and done things we regret, but I refuse to let him regret this. Something that I haven't felt in a long time......love. 
Love works in mysterious ways, you can love someone just by looking at someone, how you love them is up to you.
"Don't apologize." I whispered, as I watched him battle himself over me. I sighed before bringing him into a light, tender kiss.
"I don't want to overstep." He whispered
I smiled and ran my hands down his arms. "Thank you for thinking that, but I'll tell you if I don't like something." I whispered back.
The mood was gone, but I was still enjoying the reminisce of it.
He smiled, before kissing me one last time, and setting me down.

He walked me to the front door, kissed my cheek, and left. A stupid, dreamy smile plastered on my face as I walked inside. I hurried up to my room to grab some clothes to shower. And when I looked into he mirror, I finally recognized the girl smiling back. Sure she had a hickey or two on her neck, but she was happy for the first time in years.