Chapter One

(DIDNT PROOFREAD)

Omniscient.
KAREEM ||REEM|| FOXX
HOUSTON—Texas| 1:30 AM

"You not gon die just do what I say," Reem said into the phone, reloading his gun

"And if I do?" The girl spoke into the phone, looking around the neighborhood.

"Sad." He said dryly, already knowing he would end her ass too.

The girl sighed, pulling up Ju's contact and ringing him.

"Hello?" She called out innocently as she heard a chuckle from the other line.

"Miss me already?" He smirked, taking a sip of his drink.

"Yeah..can you come for me around the corner from your house, please?" She begged. She would take off running with him before she told him what Reem was up to.

"Yeah, stay right there shorty." He said, hanging up the phone. The girl started looking around again nervously.

She stopped when she saw Reem wearing his mask, looking down at his phone and typing away. Her heart started beating faster when she saw him.

She turned back around seeing Ju walking down the street.

"Hurry up, Ju.." she mumbled to herself; stepping up, she ran her sweating palms down her pants.

"Wassup, baby." He said, kissing her on her cheek.

"Okay, listen—" she tried explaining before blood splattered all over her. She screamed, backing away.

"Snitch," Reem said, shooting her from behind her head. She fell flat on the ground.

He walked up to their bodies, grabbing his and her phone. Once done, he sat up, walking over to his car.

Once he got in the car, he took off, leaving the boy and girl dead.

He picked up his phone, dialing a number. It took them only one ring to answer.

"Get a clean-up crew on the location im bout to send you," Reem said, getting straight to the point.

"Aight." He heard Bird say on the other end.

"Make sure you tell them to cut them up and send them to their family," Reem said, making Bird laugh.

"Damn, what did they do?" He asked. Reem just hung up the phone putting his attention on the road.