Moans

Mew climbed up the stairs to his apartment with Bright trailing behind him. As soon as he opened the door to his home, he pulled Bright inside and pressed him against the door. Bright tugged on the collar of Mew's shirt to pull him closer and kissed him roughly. They kissed each other fighting to dominate one another. Mew let his hands roam trying to find the hem of Bright's shirt.

He put his hand under his shirt, letting it wander over Bright's chiselled abs. It was not too soft or too hard, just perfect. Bright peppered kisses on Mew's neck and collar trying to reach and kiss as many places he could make Mew moan.

They could feel the heat between them making them want to kiss, touch and mark every inch of skin. Mew removed Bright's T-shirt wanting to get access to more skin. The view was better than he had expected.

Mew unbuckled Bright's pants and pulled it down along with the shorts in one motion. His long and thick hardness presenting itself proudly in front of Mew's eyes. While looking at Bright Mew grabbed hold of his length and gave a wet lick from the base of his cock to its tip making bright gasp. He blew on the tip of his slit and gave a kitten lick to the head that was now red. He grabbed onto Bright's thighs and took the whole length into his mouth in one single move and began bobbing his head up and down on it.

Bright was in heaven. The hot guy he had met at the bar was now kneeling between his legs sucking the life out of him. He put his hands on his head, pushing his cock into the soft, warm mouth. The guy chocked at first, but then began sucking him faster while playing with his balls.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum." Bright gasped not being able to hold it in any longer.

With a deep thrust, Bright came in Mew's mouth. He drank every drop that Bright had to offer and milked his cock clean.

Mew got up and removed his clothes. Bright gave an appreciative look at the strong, pale body and veiny arms and licked his lips. Mew's cock was big and thick and if the mind-blowing orgasm he had was a preview of what was going to happen tonight then he was surely going to enjoy the night.

Mew lifted Bright grabbing onto his thighs. He wrapped his legs around Mew making their lengths brush together causing mew to moan. The sultry moan sent a shiver up Bright's spine making his cock come back to life. He kissed Mew tasting himself on his lips while Mew explored his mouth tasting every nook and corner.

They fell onto the bed with Mew on top. He took Bright's arms and held it above his head and began to nibble at his collar. He licked a straight line from the base of his collar till his cock making Bright arch off the bed.

He used his free hand to flick and rub the pink nipple while he paid attention to the other and occasionally switch between the two. He nibbled at the sensitive pink nubs making Bright push his heels into Mew's ass. This pushed both their cocks together making them both groan and rub against each other.

Seeing Bright lay on his bed flushed and out of breath made Mew want to wreak him. He wanted to make him scream and beg for his cock. Mew pulled Bright to the edge of the bed and pushed his legs apart to see the pink hole. He dived in licking and teasing the rim and sticking his tongue into the hole. Bright screamed with pleasure clutching onto the bedsheet while Mew eagerly began to eat out his ass. Bright could see stars while Mew probed up his ass using his tongue.

"Please..."

"Oh, Fuck. More..." He could feel his second orgasm approaching.

"I need to cum..."

Mew suddenly stopped just before he could reach the edge. He looked up at him from between his legs with a smirk.

"The next time you will cum will be on my cock." Mew turned him around making him lay on his stomach. Bright tried rubbing himself on the sheets for more friction when he felt a sharp sting on his ass.

"On your fours." Mew ordered Bright.

"The only one going to make you cum today is me. So if you try anything else you are going be punished baby."

Bright whimpered and pouted at Mew. "Please fuck me. I want your cock in my ass."

"Don't worry, I am going to fuck you so hard that you won't remember anything else."

"Then what are you waiting for fuck me now."

Mew coated his length generously with lube and pressed his head against Bright's hole and pushed it inside making bright moan.

"Fuck, Bright you are so damn tight." He had to take a deep breath to stop himself from cumming.

Mew was bigger than anything Bright has ever had up his ass. "Fuck your cock is massive."

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

Mew grabbed both his hips pulled out and began thrusting into Bright's ass.

"Fuck you are huge. "

"Mmmm more... mmmmmm...  Fuck me harder."

Mew leaned over to nibble at Bright's shoulder blades while he fucked him from behind. The slight pain along with the ecstasy from Mew's cock pistoning up his ass had him at the edge. With his free hand, Mew grabbed Bright's cock and began stroking it to the rhythm of his thrusts. This was the final piece and had bright cumming over Mew's hand with a shout while he continued thrusting from behind.

Mew doubled his pace while Bright clenched his ass, riding out his orgasm. Mew could feel his orgasm approaching, so he bit down on Bright's shoulder trying to stifle his moans.

"Stop. I can't cum anymore."

"Not yet baby. I want to cum inside you." With one final thrust, Mew came inside Bright coating his insides white.

He kissed the nape of his neck and fell onto Bright while still being connected, tired and spent. They laid together while Bright nuzzled the crook of his neck and slowly drifted off to sleep.

A/N: Thank you for reading this story. Please let me know what you think about it.