The morning after

Bright's POV

I woke up to the ringing of my phone. Without opening my eyes, I reached over to the nightstand where I usually place my phone to get it but it wasn't there. Instead of the phone, I found myself touching something soft. I opened my eyes to see what it was when I saw the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on sleeping next to me. He had a cute pout and his hair was sticking out in all directions. I knew that my hair wouldn't be faring any better.
In an instant everything
came back to me. Going to the bar, the drink with the sexy stranger and the sex. Countless rounds of intense pleasure at his hands and his ahmmm...
"Turn that off."
whined the stranger and turned around to cuddle back into the pillow in search of sleep. He was cute.
I untangled my limbs from the guy sleeping next to me and got out of the bed in search of my phone. I picked up my phone to find my cousin calling me.
"Hello, Phi."
"Hello Bright did I wake you. "
"Its fine Phi. I had just woken up. "
"I called you to remind you of the plans for today evening. Dinner at my place. We have a lot to catch up on."
"Sure Phi, what time should I be ready."
"I will pick you up by six."
"Okay. See you later."
"Bye."
I closed the phone to look at the handsome stranger sleeping on the bed. I tried to match a name to the face but realised that I forgot to ask him his name.
"Great," I grumbled.
He was the best fuck I have ever had and I didn't even know his name. He knew just what to do to get me to scream in pleasure. I thought of waking him up for another round before leaving but then decided against it. It would be better if I left without waking him. I didn't want to face the awkwardness of the morning after the one nightstand.
I put on my clothes and collected all my belongings from the floor. Giving the sleeping guy one last glance, I walked out of the apartment.

A/N: Another chapter is done. Let me know what you think of this one.