I'm with you 'til the end of the line | Ksimon

Ship: Simon x Jj

Summary: Jj has always been protective of Simon

Setting: Jj and Simons apartment

Warnings: I don't think there are any but if there is let me know and I'll add them :)

They were recording a Gta video, the fans have been requesting it for ages, they want the old Sidemen back is what they say.

Which, Simon never really understood, because what's wrong with them now?

Why do they still even watch if they want them to go back to how they use to be, back when the rules weren't so strict and they could get away with saying things that were just a little off.

It didn't make sense.

Not really.

Yet they are recording more Gta anyway, they need to make content that people want even if Simon much prefers who he is now then four years ago.

It's easy enough to do, he still makes Gta videos for his channel, they all yell 'got the boost boys' and for a moment it's like nothings changed.

The others are rusty so Simon ends up winning, by a lot and it's almost sad because it reminds him that things have changed, that it's not still 2016.

They play another race, Simon wins again but Josh seems to be getting back into the swing of things. He was a close second.

If you define close as no where near.

Simon doesn't say anything about it though, waits patiently for the others to finish, makes a joke or two just so he's involved.

They play a third race and Simon wins again.

He doesn't even realise he's done, at first. He was just going through the motions his mind a million miles away.

Ethans getting annoyed now, which, fair. He came second to last, only beating Jj, for the third time in a row.

He makes a joke about Simon being a try hard.

Simon knows it's not actually a joke.

So he doesn't laugh.

He said rolls his eyes instead, glad that they aren't using face cams and starts the next race.

Doesn't talk as much this time, enough that people won't notice but not a word more

And it's almost funny, that Simon wins again.

Ethan makes another joke about being a try hard that Simon doesn't laugh at, the others do so it must be funny.

Last race of the day, Simon doesn't try so hard (even if he wasn't trying at all before).

He almost wins, Josh is an actual close second this time but Ethan decided to fuck him over at the finish line (he'd given up the lap before and decided to wait there) and blows Simon up with a rocket last second.

Josh won.

Simon doesn't really care, it'd make for good content, and it's just a game after all. He won four out of five races that's still a pretty big achievement.

Ethan makes a big deal out of it, because of course he does.

Simon doesn't react, he's tired, and listens to Vik do the outro.

They stay in the call and keep everything recording, they have more videos to film.

Harry disappears for a while to go collect his Nando's order and the conversation changed to something that Simon doesn't bother listening too as he scrolls through Instagram.