xvii

You think by the number of times that I have seen Yena I'd get used it, but no, you're wrong. The more I see her, the more I have the urge to grab her head and hit it against the wall. That's how much she annoys me.

I looked at my face at the mirror as it water drips off of it. I went into the bathroom for a while to calm myself down.

You could tell I have been lacking sleep by the dark bags underneath my eyes.

I push my hair back. "Pull yourself together" I say to my reflection.

I swing my head at the door as I heard it open. My eyebrows furrowed as anger started to fill me.

The person stood not far from me, she smiles as she looks at her reflection through the mirror. The smile stayed on her face as she washes her hands.

"Stop staring at me, creep"

I roll my eyes. I pat my face dry, I want to leave. Before I could get out, she starts to say something.

"We're dating you know"

I looked at her through the mirror, so did she. She tilts her head then smiles once again "I'm dating Ni-ki"

"And?"

"I just wanted to let you know" she says as she starts to brush her hair "I didn't think we'd actually date" she stops, putting her brush down as she laughs.

Is she crazy?

"Oh who am I kidding, of course I knew that we would end up dating, I mean, who wouldn't fall for me?" she checks herself out on the mirror.

What am I looking at right now? She is so full of herself.

"He fell for me faster than I had expected tho"

I took a deep breath. I put my hands on the door knob, ready to leave.

"Kang Luna, just give it up, he's taken already"

I took a quick glance at her. She was putting some tint on her lips, she was applying too much to the point where it looks like blood was dripping out of her mouth.

I shake my head in disgust, finally leaving.

I leaned my head on Soohee's shoulder as soon as I sat down. I sighed then starting playing with her hands.

"Are you okay?" Soohee asks.

I stayed silent, still playing with her fingers. I didn't feel like doing anything, not even talking.

"Luna?"

I nod my head slightly.

"Luna, tell me what's wrong"

I let go of her hands. I felt tears building up so I stared at the ceiling, trying to prevent them from falling.

"They're dating" I say.

"Who's dating?"

"Yena" I stopped for a while then closed my eyes "Yena told me they're dating"

"What? since when? Ni-ki would actually date HER?"

"I don't know, all I know is that they're dating" I say my eyes still closed.

"Luna"

"I'll be fine" I lie.