Celebration

Trumpie wanted to get Sangwoah a gift for killing spaghetti stick bitch, so as the best homie he is he kidnapped another bitch.

"Ay Sangie I gottchu a gift homedog," Trumpet told Sangwoo. 

"Ayo thanks my g, what'd you get me," Sangwee asked,

"Its in your basement," Turnip said, and they walked down into the basement... 

Da twinky!? Oikawa what the fuck are you doing in this story?!

Anyways~

"See I kidnapped some annoying ass bitch just for you brudda, Sangie," Trumpet said proudly. 

Sangwoo looked at the  blindfolded bitch tied to the chair, "Am I allowed to break his ankles?"

"Yeah but you should break mine bby," Trump said. This bitch gay as hell, for what though?!

Sangwoah ignored the sus homie next to him and got his bat and stepped closer to the bitch. 

"aah Iwa~," da twink said

"I- the fuck," Sangwoo exclaimed, "I- get the fuck out of my damn basement you dumb flat bitch that has daddy issues."

Oinkawa teleported out cause he's built different, and Sangwoo turned to Trumpie.

"Why did you get me that bitch," Sangwee said, "That bitch was more mentally ill than me."

"I- well he looked like he wanted to get stabbed my g, so I thought we could break his ankles. Sorry brudda," Turnip apologized. 

"Whatever," Sangwoo said sadly, "But I still want to break someone's ankles. Its only fair I break yours."

"If you want, homie," Trump said trying to act scared to cover up his gayness. He's mad sus and wants his ankles to be broken by daddy Sangwoo. 

"Yeah I am because I'm bored my g," Sangwoah said as he pulled back his bat to hit Donnie in the ankles. 

"aah Sangwoooo" Trump screamed as his ankles were cracked, diminished, evaporated. They were gone bitch. 

"Welp that was fun," Sangwoo said, as the orange bitch sat on the floor with no ankles, "Thanks brudda, you sacrificed your ankles just for my fun." Sangwoah turned a bit red, none of the homedogs ever gave up their ankles for him.

~~~~~~

a/n

Sangwoo's also gay!? I could have never guessed?!