Norman da plug

Next day~

"Ayo Sangwoah, I got some homie by the name of Norman on da phone, he wants to do business with you." Trunk said

"Okay hand me da phone," Sangwee took the phone

"This is brudda Sango right?" A voice called from the phone.

"Yeah whos dis my g?" 

"Ayo my names, Norman and I think I might have something you might want to invest in," Normie told Sangwoo.

"Brudda do you think I want to participate in illegal activities..." Sangwoo said angrily, "Cause your absolutely right!"

"YESSSSS homedog meet me in da alley at 4 am sharp, brudda don't be late..." Norman hungup, leaving Sangwee excited and Turnip confused asf. 

"Trumpet, we gotta meet some guy in an alleyway at four in da morning you in?" 

~~~

"YOURE 12!?" Trumpie yelled

"And your orange and obese, what about it bitch?" Normangie yelled back.

"Don't mind Trump, he doesn't know how to shut up. What did you want to show me?" Sangie asked.

"Anyways, oh yeah brudda I got some high quality drugz that we could sell to make mad bank." Norman reached into his pocket and pulled out a bag. He handed it to Sangwoah.

"Wtf is this my g?" He asked

"It is high quality premium cinnamon toast crunched, my brudda" Norman said proudly

"Why would people want this," Sangwee said as he handed the bag to Trumpet, "Its literally cereal..."

"Ayo your ugly bitch is liking da drugz..." Normanie pointed his finger at the orange who was literally snorting that shit.

Sangwee looked over at his Trunk who literally used almost all of it...

"Why the fuck are you mentally ill stupid bitch," Sangwoah yelled at Trumpie.

The bitch passed out... that shit hardcore stuff

"Fine I'll help," Sangwie said, "You can be apart of our gang too."

"Great now we sell this to all of the innocent people on da streets..." Norman said 

Anyways they started a drug empire in a night and now can afford 200 lambos, with money that's not from trumps only fans... 

a/n

$200 per gram hmu...