Bitches gay

Sangwoah woke at 9 in the morning and put on his best arson outfit. He made some coffee and thought, I can't wait to go burn some shit with my boy... friend Trumpet. 

ABOUT DAMN TIME SANGWOO FINALLY ACCEPTS THE GAYNESS

12 hours later~

"Mamas I'm here open the door," Trump said while knocking on the door. 

Sangwoah opened to door, and they sat in Donnies lambo...

He rich asf from all his sugar daddies, okay?

"Trunk, you have all the stuff right?" Sangie asked.

"Yeah I got, it all, and I brought us some drugz on jah my mamas." Trump said while pulling the car out of Sangwoah's driveway. 

"OH MY JAMS ON THE RADIO," Sangwee said excitedly, and started to rap it, " I don't smoke. I don't drink but with God I don't need those things, he is king, he is king, Christ over everything..."

Damn why don't you just break my back now Sangwoah, that wasn't in your list of stuff you can't do, Trumpie told himself as the song finshed.

Sangwoah turned to Donnie, "Where are we going anyways?"

"It's a surprise, mamas" Turnip explained and they turned onto the road of the destination...

A  PIGS DEN?!!? oh wait its just the police station. 

"You took me to the police station so we could burn it!" Sangwoah exclaimed, "I've never been so in love, Trunk!"

"I knew you would like it mamas, now lets go brazy on this ugly ass place." He said as he grabbed  the matches. 

Sangwee and Trump set up the shit that make a fire idk, and some gasoline for extra flavor. 

"So mamas, you want to drop the match on it or?" Trumpet asked.

"I'll do it baby," Sangie said.

Baby? Maybe I am finna get railed tonight, Trumpie thought 😏.

NO~

Sangwee struck the match and set the ugly mother fucking building on fire. 

Sangwoo sang, "We didn't start the fire, it was always burning since the world's been turning, we didn't start the fire..." 

Great now the songs stuck in my head...

Turnip joined in, and they sang it while watching the building burn for a few minutes. Anyways then they headed back to Sangwoah's. 

Sangwoo and Trumpet stood at Sangwee's front door. "Aight thanks racist I had fun on our arson date. Maybe we can go out to lunch tomorrow," Sangwoo stated.

"Okay mamas, I'll see you tomorrow then," Trumpie said as gave his boyfriend, mamas, brudda, Sanwoah a kiss. 

"Woah calm down you ugly!" Sangie exclaimed, "We haven't even became wanted in all 33 states of America!"

"Ooo yous right mamas, I'm sorry, good night," Trumpet embarrassedly said and waddled back in to his brazy, fresh lambo.

a/n

arson is the best first date