Just killed a woman feelin good

"I'll get a black coffee," Sangwoo said, I know he's fucking basic and will break your ankles alright...

Sangwoah glared at the lady across the room from him and his boy Turnip, she was obviously looking at Trumpie...

"AYO MY G," Sangie yelled at her, "I know my bruddah, homedog, boyfriend, Trumpet's hot but stop looking my g, or my gang finna pull up 🙄🥶🔫, on jah!"

Anyways the ugly bitch started to get out of her chair and walked towards Sangwee and Trunk...

MELANIA?! TF?!!

"Ayo orange hottie, wanna be my sugar daddy or sum? 🥱" Melania told trumpet. 

Trunk looked at the bitch, damn either she ugly or I'm just gay asf, I don't like this bitch. 

Sangwoah was getting very pissed, how dare the ugly bitch try to take his orange?! He stepped towards the hoe, with his favorite bat

YES A BAT JUST MAGICALLY APPEARED FOR HIM

Melhoenia kept trying to persuade Turnip so obviously as the best boyfriend Sangwee is, hit the bitch in the head as usual. 

JUST NORMAL REFLEXES IN THE MIDDLE OF A CAFE PEOPLE!

Trumpie joined his bruddah in the kill, by stabbin the bitch...

"Woah Sangwoah!" Trunk said excitedly, "You killed a bitch for me!"

"Of course Trunk! I love you bby," Sangie said mad sus, bitch aren't you still in denial or sumthing Mr. I'm not gay ‼ 🥶😏😍

Oooo is he finna rail me in the cafe 😍👉👈, Trump thought yet again, this bitch needs to join  a photography club or sumthin. He'd get railed every day, on jah 🙄🥰

"Ayo ugly we need to leave now, the waitress finna come back and be pissed," Sangwee stated

Trump bounced back from his weird daydream... WHICH WE ARE NOT DISCUSSING! And they hopped back into sugar baby Trumpets lambo...

And then probably fucked idk, ask trump if he can walk or not.

a/n

melania trump must be getting paid mad bank to stay with trump