19

I don't associate songs with you, neither do I associate any quote, any heartwarming nickname, an emoji, food, experience. Nothing.I hear it all, I just don't absorb it anymore. Perhaps the walls of my fortified heart have been broken down and rebuilt so many times that this final construction forgot to add a door there. It is suffocating, yes. I want to let you in, let you see my castle, one that I carefully designed. My home that lets me be the naive little girl I am at heart. Allows me to take off my armour with its weight and hardness and melt into the satin pillowcase. See the mint bedroom and golden courts, see that I love Tulips but I also have a knack for lily. Be forever mindful that I am obsessed with Vanilla in everything- I want you to be the strawberry to my Vanilla obsession.Know that I have to be around water at all times- to let the gentle ripples calm my stormy thoughts. But for that, I will have to exchange;  You need a void to enter my heart and I wouldn't allow that. So unless you are extremely intelligent and know how to get in without a stupid door, you can stay out for good.I no longer settle for something as average as a door to provide passages. 

//f.k. (23:29)