CHAPTER 2: SHIT!

VIC's POV

"I didn't come here to cut my losses Mr. Miguel. I came here to make money and more money. Do you understand that? I don't deal with mediocrity in my business or with fools for partners. The deal is off." I said angrily for having wasted my time coming down to Mexico only to deal with a man with no goals or priorities.

His company was destined to fail and all he wanted was to use mine.

I was no savior.
What I hated most was the fact that I had wasted my time travelling thousands of miles whereas I could be making more money at the comfort of my office or my home.

Not that I do not have a social life, I do. It's just that even when sitting in the clubs and casinos I still make money.
Being a billionaire doesn't come on a silver platter as many would like to think. You have to work for this shit.

I walked out of Empire's building angry and ordered Mikael to prepare my jet instantly.

I needed some English air. Oh! I apologize for not introducing myself but my name is Victor Williamson The Fifth, hahaha, atleast I was before my father disowned me seven years ago. Right know all I do is to prove him wrong.

Unfortunately I ended up with some daddy issues. We drove into Kivlan airport in not less than an hour. The Aston Martin I had hired did nothing to ease my anger and desire to leave this place. I was a sucker for fancy rides. I was boarding my jet when I noticed a Mercedes Benz speeding up towards me thouh with no intent to cause harm as it slowed down and out stepped Mr Miguel.

"Mr Flaivian, sir please, give me a second chance," Mr Miguel cried out as he went on his knees. This brought back some memories which made him seem more pathetic.

I mean he did follow me all this way out of desperation. Oh well! Before I could react Nick took out her gun and shot him without a second thought. I told you being a billionaire wasn't easy.

Shit, I said realizing that some of his blood had spattered on my jet and my expensive loafers. You can't even be courteous when dying, I said as I wiped my shoes on his carcass.

"Clean this up," I told Nick and got inside pouring myself some gin and put on some music. Oh I loved music.

"How far are we?" I asked Nick as I shook my head to the rhythm of the Jason Derulo's savage love song. It had some kick ass lyrics and beats too.

"You have your own fucking watch," she said ignoring me and kept her eyes shut as if she was asleep.

"Take a picture..." she started but before she could say more I had pounced on her and captured her lips with mine. Perks of having a sexy ass with you all day. I thought as she clung on to me and returned the kiss with as much desire.

She was unbuckling my belt as I ravished her neck when I heard it.
"What the fuck!" I said holding her wrists together and focusing on her face.

"Don't ever do that shit again," I said as I got off her and returned to my seat turned off completely.
"Do what?" She asked genuinely shocked and then we heard it again. We looked at each other and then towards the washrooms.

Yes, that was indeed the cry of a baby.
"What are the odds that we have a baby on the jet?" I asked staring at the door.
"Zero," she said and unholstered her gun.
"Put it down," I said as I went to the door and slowly tried to open it. Nothing.

"It must be jammed from the inside," I said as I realized it wouldn't open. I went to my leather bag and took out the blowtorch.

Okay okay, hold on don't jump into conclusions. I just use it for a little torture I am not an arsonist or a pyromaniac. I burnt off the hinges and we slowly took the door off to be met by a not very nice view.

The woman clutched to the baby but she was clearly unconcious and had lost a lot of blood. I realized as the blood seeped out.

"Shit!" I said as I bent down to check on them.
"Nick tried to take the baby but she could not unclench the woman's hands. Well I guess this is the kind of strength they usually talked about in mothers.

I wish mine was this strong. Nick did her best but as soon as she got the baby out of the woman's hands she opened her eyes.
Trust me that was not fear but determination in her eyes. I knew even though she was hurt she was determined to get the child back no matter what.

"Please, give him back," she whispered. She had clearly lost a lot of energy and needed help.
"I said give me back my baby!" She screamed trying to get him from Nick but collapsed.

"I am not going to hurt him, we just want to help," I said squatting closer ignoring the blood that was now seeping to the entire floor. She tried to get up once more and fell unconscious in my arms.

I couldn't help but stare at her in curiosity.
This day just got more interesting!

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Shit indeed😊

I am sorry that the chapter is short but you got to meet Vic and Nic🥳🥳🥳