Chapter 10

This one has some rated R parts to it. You didn't really think they were going to make it out of Vegas without some action right?!

Callie sighed sitting back on the couch. They had just finished eating and she was trying to decide what she should do. Giving up on thinking about it she decided to just go with it. 

“You staying here?” Blake asked her as he sat down next to her grabbing the remote. 

“Thought about it,” Callie said looking over at him. 

“I’d like that,” Blake said looking at Sportscenter highlights of the days sporting events. 

“Yeah?” Callie asked still looking at him. 

“What?” Blake smiled looking down at her. 

“Nothing,” Callie shrugged. “I need something to sleep in,”

Nodding Blake got up from his spot on the couch and grabbed her a different shirt and pair of basketball shorts than what she had borrowed before. 

“You have an endless supply in there?” Callie laughed taking the clothes from him. 

“I mean,” Blake shrugged smiling. “It kinda comes with the job,”

Callie laughed walking into the bathroom to change. This time he had given her a gray Los Angeles Basketball t-shirt and what Callie recognized as his white shorts that were part of his uniform. She looked down laughing seeing the basketball shorts come halfway down her calf. 

Blake had changed too and was sitting on the couch in just his blue shorts and no shirt. 

“Jesus,” Callie whispered under her breath. 

Blake laughed at her as she made her way back to the couch.

“Little big?”

“Just a little,” Callie smiled. “Out of shirts?”

“Nah. Just didn’t feel like wearing one,” Blake said watching her sit back down next to him. 

“If you don’t move back are you at least planning to come out and visit?” Blake asked after the two had sat in a comfortable silence. 

“Well I’ll be back for Jess and Colin’s wedding,” Callie sighed. 

“That’s not for another two months,” Blake said looking back at the TV.

“Are you in it or just going?”

“I’m a groomsman,” Blake sighed looking back over at her.