III. Achilles Peleus Hates Highschool Drama

Achilles was in the garden at 1 pm when he got spam of notification from all his friends. 

Diomedes messaged you: dude so much has happened, idk if I can tell you but call me!

Patroclus messaged you: um...is this school this crazy all the time?

Clytemnestra messaged you: let me spill the tea! I can't tell anyone but I'm sure you're fine.

He had frowned down at the hundreds of messages. He spent all of Sunday afternoon texting and calling his friends, trying to piece together what had happened.

But he enjoyed his call with Patroclus the best, in which they didn't talk about how some wild thing happened at the party. It was short, but he was glad they talked a bit, even if it was brief. 

The group had a conversation on Friday about what day was best to have as your first day of school. Some decided Monday's were best because it was the start of the week. Others supported Friday's since you could meet everyone and do a 180 on the weekend if something happens. Some thought mid-week was best.

Achilles didn't know which was best. But did wish Patroclus had come a little earlier so he didn't have to wait two whole days until Monday to have a proper chance to speak to him. But it was Monday now and Achilles wished he had the week to prepare.

"Look! It's you!" Diomedes laughed, pointing to his 'art' project.

Achilles made an amused disapproved face at it, before glancing at Patroclus's work. "That's really good,"

"You think?" he smiled up at him. "So is yours. I remember your drawings from when we were kids,"

Achilles looked at his own work. "Well, we both know I reached my peak at 6 years old. Nothing I make now is worthwhile,"

Patroclus laughed. 

---

"I've never seen him worried," Agamemnon frowned. "If he's worried then it's the end of us,"

"He's just thinking," Penelope said, poking her yogurt. "He thinks all the time,"

Achilles looked over at Odysseus, who was scribbling into another notebook (with a blue cover this time). He was sitting at the other end of the table and was deeply invested in whatever he was thinking.

Achilles had managed to piece together what had happened: Circe had tried to seduce Odysseus, causing him to lose his notebook and fall down the stairs. He didn't know why he fell down the stairs but he didn't bother asking.

"What the HELL!?" shouts from the corridor leaked into the cafeteria.

Everyone fell silent and looked over at the doors.

"YOU'RE WITH FUCKING PARIS PRIAM?!"

Everyone glanced at where the Priam bothers sat, where Paris was sitting pretty smugly and Hector looking wide-eyed and just as surprised and confused as everyone else.

"NOW? AFTER THE PARTY? THAT'S FUCKING SUSPICIOUS OF YOU!"

Everyone could now clearly distinguish the voice as Menelaos's. Clytemnestra glanced nervously at Agamemnon.

"I THINK YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT SLUT THAT'S WHAT!" 

"What the fuck is he talking about," Agamemnon abruptly stood up, walking over to Paris's table. Clytemnestra hurried after him, trying to hold him back.

Paris shrugged. "I guess she likes me better than your brother. I can see how he resembles you," he bit into his celery stick.

"Did you sleep with her on Saturday?" Hector questioned, looking pretty angry. "You can't do that to someone who's taken,"