Chapter 2 (I'm Sorry)

Demi was heading back with the flower on her hand. Until she felt something, it was very strong but Demi doesn't know what it was. It was in the direction of their house, when she remembered her mother was alone at home she started to run.

There she saw her mother fighting someone in their now ruined house. Her mother had blood trickling down her face and bruises all over her body. While glaring at the man he is fighting.

The man was however was unscathed, he was just looking at Vella. Demi was about to step forward but the man was suddenly in front of her. Demi had no time to react as the man was already holding her neck. Struggling to breath Demi tried to escape the man's grasp.

The man turned to faced Vella as she was about to strike him with her magic and easily evaded her. "Let go of my daughter!" Vella was continously attaking the man while trying to take her daughter. "Demi!" Vella shouted as she saw her daughter choking under the mans strong grasp.

"Life Magic: Angel Warrior's Sword!" White magic immediately shaped into a sword in Vellas right hand. Vella was about to attack again but the man talked. While holding some sort of small blade/knife the man said.

"My my, what a beautiful blade. I wonder...., will it still be beautiful after soaking it with blood?" While looking at the blade, the man was smiling. Vella was shocked to see the blade. It was hers, it was special to her and it's been missing for years. He slowly pointed the blade on Demi's chest. "No, don't! Stop it! You've already cursed my daughter! And now you want to kill her?! What more do you want from me?!" Vella was furious, this was the man who cursed her daughter. Because of that her daughter lived a rough life. Just because he want Vella to himself.

"I wan't you and you only. I cursed this child because she was your child from another man. You are supposed to bear only my child. You exist for the sole reason of being mine. Other men have no right touching nor getting near you. That's why this child is a mistake, a sin you committed. She deserves death." Vella appeared at the back of the man and slashed her sword. The man evaded and backed away.

"Demi wasn't a mistake! You are! You and your obsession towards me!" Vella strike again, the man just kept on evading her attack like it was nothing. "Oh come on my darling, you know you love how obsessed I am with your beauty, Hahahaha....." The man was laughing. And it got Vella angrier.

The man vanished and was now behind Vella. He leaned and whisper at her ear. "Would you want me to end your daughter's curse? After all I was the one who cursed her." Vella froze, "What do you mean?" The man walked to the front and faced Vella. "I'll end your daughter's curse and she'll go back to normal, that's what I mean."

Vella was confused at first but when she realised he probably want something in return. "For what?" Vella asked. The man smiled, "You already know what I want. There's no need to say it." Vell sword was now pointing at the ground, her eyes were shadowed. "So you'll take my daughter's curse in exchange for me?" The man's smile only grew wider. Vella was contemplating, would she accept it? Will he stay true to his words.

"Oh come on My darling, I know your doubting me. Why don't we make a contract?" The man put Demi down. Using the blade on his left hand, he slashed his right palm. Held out his hand to Vella. Vella was hesitant at first. But what he is doing is a serious contract, if not fullfilled, can lead to serious consequences. Vella slashed her palm and took the mans hand, it glowed white and and on their wrist appeared symbols forming a bracelet, soon the light faded and Vella took her hand back.

Vell ran to to her daughter and hugged her. "You better stay true to your words." Vella said to the man. The man put his hand on Demi's chest and said some incomprehensible words under his breath. Black smokes started to go out of Demi's body. Demi was starting to feel light like a big burden was left off of her. After the curse was lifted, Demi had a lighter aura surrounding her. Vell was happy, her daughter was finally free from her curse. She hugs Demi and cupped her face kissing her forehead.