Chapter 5 (Black Bulls)

This chapter is dedicated to tired_voltia, thank you for reading and voting my story! It is very much appreciated! <3<3<3

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Demi's face was blank the whole time, and because of that the captains were curious on what's going on her mind. They were hoping that the girl would pick them. Well except for one, Captain Vangeance wasn't raising his hand making all the captains curious.

Before the exam, Demi had decided that she would grow stronger with either Asta or Yuno. But now that she can't be with Yuno, she decided to go where Asta was. "I choose to be in the Black Bulls." The other captains were disappointed because they couldn't get Demi. While Yami was a little shocked as to why did she chose his squad. 'Maybe it' s because of that little twerp' he thought as he eyed Asta. "No. 166, Black Bulls." The announcer said.

After a very long time, the exam was finally over. Asta, Yuno and Demi were together, they were savoring their time together before they will be separated. Demi will be going with Asta while Yuno will be going alone to Golden Dawn. The young girl didn't really want for the three of them to separate. "Yuno! You're a Golden, we are Bulls! This is where our true battle begins!" Asta was excited, as he said that.

"Yeah, let's see who'll-" Yuno was cut off by Asta's grumbling stomach. He hurriedly ran to the restroom. He was saying about Nature's loud call. Demi and Yuno were left there standing. "Demi, good luck with being a black bull. And please be careful, I heard they're a bunch of misfits." Yuno was worried for Demi, how he wish she will be going with her. Demi hugged Yuno and he was startled.

"You don't have to worry about me, I'm with Asta. What you should be worrying about is yourself. You'll be going alone, I'm sorry if I couldn't be with you." Yuno hugged her back, he was cherishing this moment with her. "Don't worry, I won't be alone. I know I'll meet new friends." Yuno let go of her

Yuno and Demi talked a little more but not until Demi asked something that made Yuno flustered. "Yuno, what's a date?" Yuno didn't know what to answer so instead he asked. "W-What do you m-mean?" Both of them where walking towards the bathroom where Asta was, because they were wondering what was taking him so long.

"The man I fought earlier, his name was Pierre. He said that if he won, he'll ask me out on a date. I didn't know what a date was so I didn't answered him." Yuno was now furious because of what the innocent girl said. 'That jerk just asked Demi on a date...! How dare he? Good thing Demi doesn't know what a date was. She's still not ready for that, especially with that guy. I want to be the first one to take her out on a date.' Yuno thought to himself. Just imagining him and Demi on a date made his cheeks blush.

When they arrived, they saw the man who fought Asta in the battle. They knew he wasn't gonna do anything good. Demi quickly made a black butterfly and Yuno made hawk they both aimed it at the poisonous lizard Sekke had made. The lizard turned black and froze when the butterfly made contact with it, while the hawk grabbed the lizards broke it. Sekke was shocked when he saw the two, he said some fake alibi and immediately left. Yuno bid goodbye to Demi because they already need to go. The young girl gave him a last hug and waved goodbye.

Asta was finished with his business when he saw Demi was waiting for him outside. "Oh, Demi! How long have you been there? Sorry for keeping you waiting. Let's go?" Asta said. The girl nodded and they started walking to where their captain was.

"You two got some nerve, making me wait. And you little twerp! How long does it take you to take a dump?" Yami said with a cigarette on his mouth. Asta tried to reason with him but end up his head being squished by Yami's hand. Demi sighed because of this and tried to help Asta. "Excuse me Sir, please let Asta go, if you don't, his head will explode." Yami eyed Demi and and ignored her plead. He turned to Finral and ordered him to make a portal. "Let's go Finral."