Chapter 6 (Other Recruit)

This chapter is dedicated to eduardamariasousa, hope you enjoy!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"... I am cursed"

Everyone was surprised, even Captain Yami was taken aback because of Demi's revelation. No one dared to talk for a while. They were digesting what the girl had said. "A curse you say... Well that explains everything."

Yami was the one to break the silence. Everyone looked at him, expecting him to say more. "Is it the reason why your grimoire is like that? Now that I noticed it, if you look closer, your grimoire is also a five leaf clover. Like this little twerp, Ah what a pain... What's with this people with five leaf clovers all of a sudden?"

Demi remained silent for she also didn't know the answer to that question. Her mother's grimoire were once a four leaf clover. But it changed when she died. And after ten years, the grimoire, became hers. "Five leaf clover? Really? I've never heard of it though. Have you captain?" Vanessa asked Yami, all of the other members too hasn't heard any of the sort so they were curious as well.

"No, I have no idea." The captain scratched his head. Everyone was slumped to the ground because they expected something serious from the captain. "Well now that the so called 'initiation' is finally finished. I think it's time to give the new members their cloak." Finral took out a cloak and gave it to Demi, while Magna was the one to hand Asta's cloak to him. Vanessa used her magic to put the cloaks on the new members. "And while we're at it..."

She also stitched Asta's hairband with the Black Bulls insignia. While she made a choker for Demi with the Black Bulls insignia as well. "Looks good on them. Don't you think so, Mister Yami?" Magna was behind Yami watching the two newbies. "They look pretty bland to me." Yami's response was unenergetic.

"And now, you two are oficially members of the Magic Knights Squad, the Black Bulls! You better work hard not to shame Mister Yami or the Black Bulls!" Magna cheered for the two, the other members cheered as well. Magna was a little guilty for doubting Asta and Demi he wanted to apologize. "Hey you two, I'm sorry if I doubted your abilities and intentions. Let's start off again. My name is Magna Swing, nice to meet you two!"

They introduced each other once again. Soon everyone was talking to them, making them feel welcome. Demi noticed Luck injuries, she wanted to say sorry for hurting him. She slowly approached him and tapped his shoulder.

"Luck senpai, are your injuries alright? I'm sorry if I hurted you." Luck was smiling at Demi, admiring her cuteness. "I'm fine, you don't have to say sorry. But if you really insist... Why not be my sparring partner?! Then we could always fight each other. Sounds good right?"  Luck's grin was getting wider.

Demi considered Luck's offer, Luck was a strong opponent, it could serve as her training. Then she will become stronger. She agreed to Luck's offer and the boy was jumping over and over because of excitement. But suddenly he stopped when he felt something on his cheeks. Demi's lips was on his cheeks, she was kissing him on the cheek. Luck was startled because of what the purple haired girl did.

Demi finally stepped back and looked at Luck's wide eyes. Little did he know, Demi only kissed his cheeks there was a cut there. She wanted to help Luck because she thought kisses could take away the pain. Asta saw this and immediately approached them. "Demi! What did you do?! You can't just do that to someone!" Asta was hysterical when he saw Demi kissed Luck's cheek. And he was jealous too of course.

"Why? I just wanted to help him. So his wound pain would go away." Demi innocently answered. "I really love you innocence Demi but this is not the right time! When you kiss someone, they will misunderstand!" Everyone was now looking at them. Luck was still in a daze and Magna was shaking him. "Why would they misunderstand though?" Demi tilted her head because she couldn't really understand what was happening. Asta had no choice, he whispered something to Demi's ear and afyer a while she nodded.