Chapter 3 (Asta and Yuno)

~10 Years later~

"Demi! I'll become the Wizard King someday and make you happy! So please marry me!" Demi was busy hanging clothes but was interrupted by Asta's shouting. She looked at Asta who was kneeling with a flower in his hands. "I'm sorry Asta, Sister Lily said I shouldn't marry you. She said were too young." Demi said in an emotionless way.

"Not yet!" Sister Lily heard Asta's once again proposal and approached Demi, standing in front of her

"Not yet!" Sister Lily heard Asta's once again proposal and approached Demi, standing in front of her. "Uhm I'm sorry Asta, but you and Demi can't get married. You two are still fifteen." Sister Lily kindly answered Asta, but Asta was persistent. He doesn't easily give up.

"I'm not giving up yet!" Sister Lily who was now annoyed of Asta's stubbornness unconsciously brought out her grimoire and used it. "Please stop it already! Water Creation Magic: Holy Fist of Love!" A large fist made of water hit Asta and he's face now in the ground.

Realising what she did, Sister Lily worriedly approached Asta. "I-I'm sorry Asta. I used magic from my grimoire without thinking...." Demi walked up to Asta and help him got up. A series of claps was heard from Recca as she approached with Nash. "Well done, sister." Recca cheered. "No mercy whatsoever." Nash added.

Sister Lily was flustered and tried to explain. However Asta was trying to make an attemp again but was stopped by Yuno's wind. Once again Asta was on the ground and Demi helped her up again. "Why are you getting on my way too, Yuno?!" Asta shouted at Yuno's face."

"Why, you say? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious and immature

"Why, you say? Because you're loud, short, obnoxious and immature. Basically you are not appealing to women in any way. Right Demi?"

Demi contemplated for a bit, when she realised Yuno was right, she innocently nodded. Asta was indeed loud, short, obnoxious and immature. But she wasn't sure about Asta not being appealing to woman. "Eh! You too Demi?! Hey Yuno! Is that what you say to someone you've grown up with for the past fifteen years, you handsome jerk?!" Yuno walked past Asta, not answering him. He walked towards Demi and offered her help.

"Let me give you a hand." Demi nodded and thanked Yuno.

(I'm really bad at describing things so I'll just show you, this is Demi's hairstyle and clothes)
{picture}