Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight

Damon stood in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the top floor where his office sat, his mind focused on one thing. Bailey. His Little Lee and her perfect breasts that fit his hand like they were meant to be held by him. He looked down at his hand, his mind bringing back the image of gripping her breast, how she tasted in his mouth, the sounds she'd made as she gripped his hair in her fingers. Finally, her orgasm. He'd barely started, and she had come from his thigh merely pressing into her. Then he'd realized, she'd never had an orgasm before. His dick hardened at the realization that even at their age, he'd been the one to make her come for the first time.

His lower member twitch painfully as the elevator beeped, nearing his floor. He'd been hard all morning, even after he'd relieved himself in the shower. The images in his mind wouldn't leave, and he craved more. He knew she'd been embarrassed once the high of her orgasm came down, and he'd wanted to comfort her, but by the look on her face, he thought she might regret what they'd done, and when she scurried away from him, a blush brightly lighting her cheeks, he knew she was just scared. He was her best friend, and he knew her well enough to know that she was going to overthink things. He needed to find a way to make sure she knew he regretted nothing. That she was what he'd wanted for so long that it hurt.

The elevator door opening brought him out of his thoughts. He walked into the lobby, where Gertrude sat typing away furiously. Her head lifted at the sound of the elevator and she smiled at him, her dimples shining through her wrinkled cheeks.

"Good morning Mr. Draco." She said, standing and bringing out a cup of coffee that was steaming still. She handed it to him.

"Thank you, Gertrude, and good morning. Has the new assistant arrived yet?" He asked nonchalantly, even has his body hummed at seeing her again.

"New assistant? You mean love of your life?" Gertrude chuckled at Damon's red cheeks and smiled brightly once more and motion for him to quietly follow her. He did so. She led him to the office across the lobby from his. Unlike the privacy of oak wood doors his office had, the personal assistance's doors were glass and he looked in.

There she sat, her long black locks hanging over her shoulders, the dark red button-down blouse she wore slightly open at the neck, revealing creamy flesh while still being professional. She was looking at some reports and entering the data into the desktop with vigor and Damon felt a smile tweak his lips.

"She's been here for half an hour already and has been working through all the reports that were on your desk with quite the efficiency." Gertrude seemed impressed, which wasn't something that usually happened.

"Yeah, that's Bailey for you." Damon responded, taking a sip of his coffee, letting the warm and sweet flavor flood his tastebuds. It didn't get rid of the memory of how her skin tasted though, and he nearly burst from the tension in his body.

"Looks like she's trying to distract herself from a certain man, maybe?" Gertrude nudged Damon's arm and laughed softly once more at his boyishly embarrassed red cheeks. He shook his head and turned, heading to his own office.

"Thank you, Gertrude, but I doubt that." He said, but her heard her before his office doors closed behind him.

"And I doubt that you doubt it." A soft cackle following.

When Damon saw his desk, he realized she wasn't kidding when she said Bailey had taken all of the reports. His desk was clear of any of the usual work he'd spend his entire day on. Not only that, but it was cleaned, the mess of pens and sticky notes he had scattered were put away, the sticky notes all neatly set to the side. The desk had even been dusted off and a muffin and fruit cup sat on the desk. A note sat next to it.