Chapter 1: Platform 9/34

Siobhan's POV

I am a member of the Weasley family, i am a triplet, my triplet brothers Fred and George are the pranksters of the family while I prefer to stay out of trouble, I am the only member of my family with dark brown hair while the rest of my family has ginger hair, my father often jokes about it saying that it's like my mother got together with another guy to have me but I know that it's a joke since he is my dad.

My mother thinks that I got it from a relative in the family that she carried the genes of when she was pregnant with me and my brothers. 

It was the first day of being back at Hogwarts and I'm a member of Gryffindor House, My older brothers Bill and Charlie had already graduated from Hogwarts, my older brother Percy was heading into his fifth year while  Fred, George and I were going into our third year and Ron was heading into his first year at Hogwarts. 

We arrived at the train station and we filled carts with all of our stuff that we needed to take to Hogwarts with us, my mother said to us as we walked to the entrance to platform 9/34 "It's the same every year, packed with muggles of course, come on, platform 9/34 this way" Percy walked through the entrance first before my mom said to Fred "Fred, you next" George then said to her pretending to be Fred "He's not Fred, I am" Fred then said to her "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother" My mom then said to him "Oh, I'm sorry George" Fred then walked up to her and he said just before he went through the wall "I'm only joking, I am Fred" George then went through the wall, I then said to her "Mother, you really should be able to tell the twins apart since you are our mother" I then went through the wall.

I walked to the train and I spotted my best friend Angelina handing her stuff to a train conductor to be loaded onto the train"Angelina" "Hey, Siobhan, it's so good to see you, how was your summer?" "What do you expect?, My brother Percy bragging about him getting prefect and Fred and George inventing new inventions for their pranks and tricks while Ron was excited for going to Hogwarts and Ginny wishing that she could go to Hogwarts while I was just enjoying my summer by training for quidditch" Another train conductor was helping me with loading my stuff onto the train while Angelina said to me "Damm, you'll be the best seeker this year" "I know, I've practised a lot this summer so I can be the best seeker this year" "Are you sure about that?, because I think you practised so that you can impress a certain someone" we then walked onto the train after we got our stuff put onto the train before I said to her "Please Angelina, boys are on the bottom of my list for this year, I'm going to focus on school and quidditch this year and-" "Excellent Siobhan and Angelina, just the two people that I was looking for" I then looked behind me at Oliver Wood, the cutest boy in the school, he's a scottish boy, he's only two years older then me but I like him a lot, he's one of my best friends and he's the captain of the Gryffindor quidditch team which is the team that I am on for school.

A lot of the girls like him because of his accent and his looks, I do too, Oliver then said to us "We're gonna train sometime this week, Siobhan, if you see your brothers tell them and Angelina, if you see the other girls let them know for me" "Will do, Oliver" Angelina said as she walked off, I was about to follow her when Oliver said to me "Siobhan, can I speak to you for a moment?" "Yeah sure" Angelina said to me "I'll see you in a few minutes, Siobhan" She then walked off to find the other girls while Oliver said to me "Look Siobhan, this year for you is huge, it's your second year of being on the team and well-" "Well what?" "You need a lot more work, so I'm going to have a training session with you" "Great, I'll tell the others about-" "Not with the others, just you, you need a lot more work still" "But I've been training hard all summer and I've gotten so much better then last year" "That's not what Fred and George told me" "What are you talking about?, I have-" I then realised what my brothers did, "Those two idiots!" I said as I walked off saying to Oliver "I'll see you tonight at the feast" I found Fred and George in a compartment by themselves discussing about the pranks that they were going to pull this year. 

I then said to them "Fred, George, SNBAB now!" "Woah, chill little sis, the sister needs brother and brother is only used for when you need us" Fred said to us as I sat down opposite them, "I need to talk to the both of you, why did you set up a private training session for me with Oliver?" George then said to me "Isn't it obvious?, you like him a lot" "No, no, I don't like him in that way" I said denying it before Fred said to me "Besides, we want him to see how good you have gotten over the summer then once he sees that, he'll starting liking you too" "I said that I don't like him in that way" "She's totally denying it" George said to Fred as I walked off to find the girls.

I soon found Angelina, Katie and Alicia in a compartment and I sat down next to Alicia as Katie said to me "There you are, Siobhan, were you taking too long talking to Wood or should I say your boyfriend?" "He's not my boyfriend" I said as the train started to move to take us to Hogwarts, Alicia then said to me "What he want to talk to you about?" "He wants to have a private training session with me because he thinks I need more work on being a seeker when I've train hard all summer and then I found out that it was Fred and George who set it up for me because they think I like him" "I mean, it was so obvious that you like him last year" Angelina then said to me "Think about it, Siobhan, he's the cutest guy in the school and you like him a lot, if he likes you, he'll tell you himself" "But he hasn't shown any of the sighs to me, why are boys so complicated?" "They aren't, Siobhan, you live with 6 of them" Katie said to me before I said to her "Four, Bill and Charlie have moved out of the house remember?, Bill has gone to Egypt to work there as a cruse breaker for Gringotts Wizarding Bank while Charlie has gone to Romania to study dragons" The discussion ended and we talked about our summer holidays for the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts.