Chapter 14: My last full day at the burrow

Oliver's POV

A few days later....

Today was my last full day at the burrow, I was leaving tomorrow to go back to my parents house, Siobhan and I woke up and we ate breakfast with her family before we went outside taking a walk, I then said to her "I can't believe that I'm going home tomorrow" "It's not going to be the same at the burrow without you" "I'm going to miss you" "I'm going to miss you too" 

We then heard Fred shout "Just marry her already Wood!" George then said "Our mom wants you to marry her!" We then laughed about they just said before I said to her "They're just trying to make me their brother in law" "Totally, they'll want the wedding to happen as soon as I graduate from Hogwarts" "That is just Fred and George being themselves" "That's true" 

Siobhan's POV

Later that day....

It was after dinner, Oliver was upstairs packing some of his belongings and he will pack anything that he needs to use in the morning tomorrow, My parents had gone to bed along with Ron and Ginny, Fred and George were upstairs in their shared bedroom making new products for their tricks, Percy was up in his bedroom writing letters to Penelope Clearwater leaving Bill and I in the living room, Bill then said to me "You know sis, I can't believe that you are dating Oliver Wood" "Believe me, he's a cutie" "I wouldn't be surprised if he proposed to you" "Haha, that's not going to happen until we are older, the twins are trying to marry me off to him" "That's so Fred and George though" "True" "But no babies at 18, alright?" "Bill, you don't have to be a older protective brother" "I know but I have to because I just don't want to see you having babies until you are 20 or older" "Fine" I then went upstairs to my bedroom, Oliver had just finished packing his broomstick away, "Hey lass, what's the matter?" "Bill is just being a over protective brother telling me when I should start having kids with you, it's my body and I can decide for myself when I have kids" "Love, you don't want to rush into having a baby straight away after your time at Hogwarts is done, enjoy your youth adulthood while you can before you get pregnant" "Really?" "Yeah, if you want to have a baby at age 20, I'll support you, if you want to have a baby at age 25, I'll support you" "Thanks Oliver" Oliver and I then went to sleep.