Chapter 12: It's my job to protect her

Oliver's POV

Bill then said to Siobhan, "So, what is it about the ginger hair, little sister?" "Oh, it turns out that I was adopted into this family and my birth parents were killed by he would shall not be named and my brith mother was a hybrid fire fairy and the hybrid queen, I'm a hybrid fire fairy and the hybrid princess, earlier last year, a piece of my dark brown hair turned ginger and that's how I found out all of what I told you, Professor McGonagall has been teaching me how to use hand magic since fairies use hand magic" Siobhan then yawned before I carried her bridal style up the stairs, I then put her on her bed and she went to sleep under the covers.

I went back downstairs as Bill was just finishing up tidying up the living room, Bill then said to me "Your a great guy for Siobhan" "Thanks Bill" "It's my job to protect her, she's still young but I know one day that she'll get protected by you" "Thanks Bill" "I should be heading off to bed now, I'll see you tomorrow" "See you tomorrow" I then went upstairs after Bill and I went to Siobhan's room and I fell asleep right next to her on her bed.

Siobhan's POV

The next day....

I woke up and then I looked at Oliver who was still asleep, I then said to him "Wake up sleepyhead" "No, five more minutes please" "Come on Oliver, it's a great day to play quidditch outside" "Quidditch!" Oliver said as he quickly got up and he got out of my bed, I chuckled before he said to me, "Come on, Siobhan, the quicker we eat breakfast, the quicker we can go outside and play quidditch" "All right but first we need to get dressed" "Nope, we're going downstairs right now" "Haha, nice try" I then got out of my bed before I walked up to him, I then said to Oliver "What are you going to do to get me downstairs?" "I'm going to do this" Oliver then scooped me up before I said to him "No, put me down!" "Not until we are downstairs, my love" "Oliver!" "What?, It's not like no one else is up in the burrow" "If they are, I'm going to crush you in quidditch" Oliver then walked out of my room and he walked downstairs carrying me in his arms bridal style.

Oliver put me down once we reached the bottom of the stairs and the rest of my family was staring at us, "What?" I said to them before Fred said "Got up to some mischief with Oliver late last night, Siobhan?" George then said to me "Or did you have a workout with Oliver last night Siobhan?" "I don't know what you two are talking about, we didn't-" I then got what they were trying to say to me "Oh my god, you two are dead meat!, we didn't do that last night!" George and Fred then said to each other as they stood up "Run!" They then run around the house and I went after them, I heard Oliver say to my mom "Do those two always-" "Say stuff like that to her?, No, it's just boys being boys, my dear" "Oh okay"