Chapter 2: Hogwarts

Siobhan's POV

Stepping off the train at the Hogwarts train stop with my friends, we went over to the carriages and I heard behind me "Hey, Siobhan Weasley" I knew who that voice was, I then said as I turned around to him "Hello, Marcus Flint" "So, you're the seeker still on the team?" "Yeah and I'm ready to crush your team this year" "Please, you can't even live up to your name as being a Weasley, you are the only member of your family with dark brown hair, I was always wondering if you were adopted because your parents couldn't get a girl before your sister came along" "Quit it Flint, I'm a Weasley and my parents and family don't care that I don't have ginger hair" "Oh really, well then, I suppose you haven't heard about the arrangement that your parents made with my parents, I suppose it's all about the money for your family" "What are you talking about?" "You have never noticed that your parents buy everything new for you, I wonder why?, well, let's just say that your mommy and daddy have made a deal with my parents, they get money every year for you for your books, clothes and other things that you need for school each year while in exchange, I get to marry you the year after you finish school" "Marcus, that is just disgusting" "Well, that's what is happening besides you are the cutest girl in the school" Marcus then placed a hand on my shoulder before I said to him "Get your suffolk serpent hand off of my body!" I then pushed him away from me and I marched off with the girls walking past Oliver, Fred and George as they got off the train

Oliver's POV

I had just gotten off the train with Fred and George when Siobhan walks past us with the other girls who are on our team, she looked mad about something, I then looked at Marcus who looked like he was just pushed, I then figured out what happened, I then walked up to him.

Marcus then said to me as I walked up to him "Hey, Wood, what's up?, are you coming to me to tell me that you are scared of losing to me this year?" "What did you do to Siobhan?" "Your seeker?, oh I just told her the deal that our parents made, her parents get money if she marries me when she finishes school" "You scheming little-" "Easy Wood on the bad language" Fred said to me before I said to Marcus "You are going to stay away from her, she's on my team and if you mess with her, you'll mess with me" "Just because she's the seeker on your team?, she only has to catch the golden snitch, that's all she has to do if she can do it" Marcus's friends then laughed behind him before George said to him "She's so much better then last year, you watch out Marcus, She's going to catch it when we go up against your team" I then walked off with Fred and George before I said to them "Thanks for that, George" "That's fine, besides we can tell that you like her" "Yes, well I guess you can say that-, what?" "Your just so protective of her dude, it's so obvious that you like her" "No, I don't" "Yes you do, you are scared to admit your feelings towards her since she's our sister" "How did you-" "Know?, the looks that you gave her last year when she joined the team as a seeker" "And?"  Fred then said to me "And the fact that you treat her differently then the rest of the team, you are just so protective over her, Oliver" "I already told you guys, I don't like her in that way" My face then started to turn red as we boarded a carriage, Fred then said to me "Aww, he's blushing about our little sister, Oliver likes Siobhan" "Okay, fine, i admit it, I like her" "I knew it, you own me 20 bucks George" Fred said to George as he passed him 20 bucks, Oliver then said to them "You guys betted on me liking your sister?!?!" "Of course, George betted that you didn't like her while I betted that you like her" "Oh god, you two always makes bets, how do I get her to like me?" "You gotta impress her, dude, that's how she's gonna starting liking you, do some really cool tricks in quidditch, that will make her like you" "And then?" "It's up to either you or her to confess your feelings before the other person does" The carriage then starts to take us to Hogwarts.

Later on...

We arrived at Hogwarts and we went into the great hall, we put our hats on before the first years walked through the doors and they got sorted into their houses before we had the feast, we were then sent to our rooms and I laid on my bed as I went to sleep thinking about Siobhan.