Chapter 8: I messed up

Oliver's POV

The next day....

I was walking to my next class for the day when I bumped into Siobhan, she said to me "Sorry Oille, I'll see you later" "Wait, Siobhan, can we talk?" "What about?" "There's something that I have to tell you" "Well, hurry up because I got to get to class" "Well you see I like you as more then a friend" She then said to me "Oh, okay, I gotta get to class, I'll see you-" I kissed her shutting her up, when I stopped kissing her, she pushed me away from her and she runs away crying.

I woke up realising that it was a dream, I got ready for the day and I had breakfast before I walked to my first class of the day when I bumped into Siobhan, I then said to her "Hey Siobhan, can we talk?" "Sure, what is it?" "I like you" "I like you too" I then kissed her and she kissed back before I heard behind me "Wood, what are you doing?" I then looked behind me and it was Siobhan right behind me, She only calls me Wood when she's upset or mad about something, I then said to her "Siobhan, what are you doing behind me, I just kissed you" I then turned around to the Siobhan that I just kissed and she changed into Alicia, Alicia then laughed before she said to me "Aww, Ollie you are so sweet, I can't wait to tell everyone about your crush on me, I used a transforming potion to turn me into Siobhan so I can kiss you and you'll start dating me" "What?!?!" I then turned around to Siobhan and she started to cry, I then said to her "Siobhan, I'm sorry, I didn't know-" "Just stay away from me Oliver!" She then runs off crying, I messed up and it's all my fault.

Siobhan's POV

I went to my classes for the day and I ignored Oliver for the day, I went to my dorm room after my last class for the day when I bumped into Oliver, I walked past him ignoring him, he then said to me "Hey, Siobhan, we have to talk" "There's nothing to talk about" I said to him in a mad voice, "I'm sorry, I didn't know that she was pretending to be you" "I don't care, you were just playing with my feelings for you with her" "No, I wasn't, I didn't know that you like me in that way" "Isn't it obvious?, everyone else can tell that I like you in that way expect for you, all you care about is quidditch and winning the quidditch cup every year" "No, I don't just care about those things, I care about you too" "That's what you say to every girl, you only date girls who are on the team!" I then heard behind me "Is he bothering you, sis?" I then turned around to find Fred and George behind me, I then said to them "Don't worry about it guys, I was just heading to my room" I then walked off back to my dorm and once I got there, I laid on my bed and I started to cry.