•11•

16th December - Tuesday

"Okay, you have everything? Lunch? Books? Pepper spray?" Jeongguk pestered.

"Yes, I have everth- wait, pepper spray?" Taehyung asked confused, he pulled his backpack off his back and checked inside to indeed find a bottle of pepper spray. He held it up to the alpha and looked at him quizzingly. "Really, Ggukie? You think I'll need this?"

"I don't trust any of those fuckers at school and I'm not there to help if anything happens." The alpha explained.

"Gosh Jeongguk. Just take the poor boy to school before he's late, you demanded he have protection remember. He'll be fine." Mrs Jeon rushed the pair out of the door. "Have a good day Taehyung." she smiled.

"Thank you, Mrs Jeon. I'll see you later." Taehyung returned a smile just as sweet. The couple got into the alpha's car, Jeongguk driving obviously. "You worry too much." The omega stated as they began the trip to school.

"I'm not worried." Jeongguk replied to which Taehyung gave a knowing look. The older of the two sighed in response. "Okay maybe I am a little. Just please don't go on your own anywhere. Not even to the bathroom, okay?"

"Okay Ggukie." Taehyung gave a gentle smile to reassure the alpha. The car pulled into the school's parking lot.

"Okay, if anything happens, you text me ASAP. Understand?" Taehyung gave a little giggle.

"Yes alpha." The said alpha let out a small fuck under his breath and pulled the omega into a deep kiss. They pulled apart and Jeongguk walked the younger to the gates where Jin and Yoongi are waiting for him. Yoongi gives Jeongguk a small nod in understanding. Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin followed further behind but close enough to keep an eye on Taehyung. As they walked towards Taehyung's locker, the omega could hear people whispering about him.

"He's just another one of Jeongguk's sluts"

No he actually cares about me, I'm sure.

"I think he actually cares about him, I've never him get so angry like that."

"He's ugly what could Jeongguk see in him."

Taehyung's head hung down in shame and embarrassment. He felt a hand grab his own and give a reassuring squeeze, he looked up to see Jin smiling sympathetically at him. They reached Taehyung's locker and the omega got his books that he needed for the day. The first 2 periods went fine, no disturbances. When the bell went at the end of his second lesson, English Literature, he found Jin and Yoongi waiting outside the classroom.

"Tae, we need to talk." Yoongi said with a nervous look on his face.

"Oh? About what?" He questioned.

"Let's go to the roof, yeah?" Jin suggested. The three of them walked up to the roof where they found Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin waiting.

"So, uh, what do you need to talk about?" Taehyung asked. Namjoon and Jin shared a nervous look.

"We haven't really been honest with you and Jeongguk." Namjoon spoke first.

"What do you mean?"

"Me and Jin are...mates." Namjoon confessed.

"What?"

"Me and Yoongi are mates too." Jimin admitted.

"Wait wait, hold on. So I was getting bullied by your mates, and neither of you did anything?" Taehyung scowled.

"They bullied you?" Jin asked, genuinely confused.

"I saw them do it once, Jimin stopped as soon as I caught him on my first day here."

"It's okay! I mean, it's not. But, we all apologised and we're good now."

"Is this true Tae?" Jin asked, a little skeptical.

"Yeah, they apologised, I forgave them and we spent the day playing video games." He laughed a little. "How come you haven't told Jeongguk?"

"It was bad timing, we're probably gonna tell him tonight though since I don't think he'd actually care now that he's in love you." Jimin explained. Taehyung's head turned very quickly.

"What?"

"What?" Jimin paused for a moment, eyes widening in realisation. "I mean...fuck, um."

"Oh my god." Taehyung whispered to himself.

"Forget I said anything! It was all speculation, he didn't actually say it!" Jimin tried his best to recover. "Wait, I mean, I'm not saying it's not true, I mean, It's not I-" The alpha lost himself as he fumbled with his words.

"Fuckin' dipshit, Jesus." Namjoon mumbled. Jin let out a good-hearted laugh.

"It's fine, y'all are basically a couple at this point anyway." Jin turns to Namjoon. "We're going to have a chat later, okay?" Jin said sternly. Namjoon visibly gulped and nodded in understanding.

"We should go back down now." Hoseok suggested. The rest nodded in agreement and they all headed back to the hallways. Everyone was back in classes now so the halls were basically deserted.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, you guys head to class." Taehyung stated as he turned towards the direction of the nearest restroom.

"Wait, Jeongguk told us not to let you go anywhere on your own." Jimin intercepted.

"The bathroom is right there, I think I'll be fine for two minutes. Just go to class before you get a bigger detention." Taehyung argued. The alpha sighed as he nodded.

"Fine, be quick." Jimin ordered. Taehyung nodded and quickly walked to the restroom. Jimin turned around and sent a quick yet subtle nod to Namjoon. The elder understood and walked towards to bathroom, standing outside just in case.

Taehyung had finished his business quite quickly, he stepped out of the cubicle since the urinals make him uncomfortable and went to wash his hands. The atmosphere felt uneasy to Taehyung. It's just Jeongguk's worrying, nothing's actually going to happen. He thought to himself. The cubicle which was next to the one he used opened with a slight creak, Taehyung looked back in the mirror. It was just a normal boy, nothing seemed weird about him. Taehyung turned to dry his hands when the boy cornered him against the counter.

"Meet me on the roof in 30 minutes...baby." The boy's hands travelled south towards Taehyung's behind, the omega let out a loud squeak.

"I don't think you should do that." Namjoon glared ominously as the offender, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

"You want a turn with this bitch too?" The boy asked.

"I'm afraid he belongs to my best friend. I suggest you take your hands off of him before I tell everyone about the...stash, under your bed, Han-gyeol." Namjoon smeared. The boy stepped back and keft the room. He turned to Taehyung."You okay?"

"I- Yeah, I'm okay. Thank you." The omega said with gratitude.

"No worries, we're looking out for you now Taehyung." Namjoon smiled sweetly, the omega returned the smile with grace. "I'll walk you to your lesson."

The day went by peacefully, Taehyung returned to Jeongguk's home and answered the million questions the alpha asked him. He sat on the bed in the guest room and stared at the piece of paper.

Should I call him?

After a few minutes debating it inside of his mind, Taehyung made his decision.

I'll call him tomorrow.

******

So, I have many exams so I've been busy studying for those. thank you guys for being patient with me.

This is a pretty uneventful chapter but I felt like I had to write something so you wouldn't think I discontinued the book.

Hope you liked it! ;-;

Any mistakes, let me know :)

Please show your support by commenting and voting! <3

Random question: Have you ever been in love?

My answer: Yes, sadly.