「 Heartbroken 」

Written in the perspective of the reader

You were only trying to head to a cafe to dawdle the rest of your Saturday afternoon away

You were only trying to head to a cafe to dawdle the rest of your Saturday afternoon away. And yet, here you were now, your back flat against the blazing cement, a random redhead's body awkwardly crushing your own.

The two of you had crossed paths nearby the park, underneath the canopies shielding the midday sun. Which was why it was to the least of your expectations for him to trip on virtually nothing and thereby tackle you to the ground.

Not only was he heavy enough to constrict your airways, but his face was implanted into the crook of your neck. He hadn't made an attempt at moving despite falling on top of you a minute ago either. In fact, all he did was continue to quietly snivel into your shoulder.

Yup. You were in that kind of situation.

The only plus side to this whole ordeal was the fact that there were no passersby to gawk and potentially take a picture of this nerve-wracking predicament. But even if there were—and even if it meant being freed from this person's takedown—you weren't sure you wanted to accept it.

It was only a glimpse. A single, blurry image imprinted into your mind the moment he bumped into you. But it was enough to recognize him.

Otoya Ittoki.

The Otoya Ittoki from the famous band STARISH.

He was the one crushing your body.

If it weren't for the fact that your lungs felt as if they were flattening, you probably would've fangirled to your heart's content.

"Um," you finally croaked when oxygen became scarce, squirming vehemently for liberation. For somebody who tripped and body-slammed you, he sure didn't find the need to get off as swiftly as he could. "Can you. . . ?"

"Ikki?"

You weren't anticipating somebody to be in your vicinity, but when the person yanked the boy off your dear body, you were thankful. Lurching upright, you panted heavily in an attempt to regain your breath.

A sigh left the owner of the voice. "Ikki, what are you doing?"

You peered forward to identify them only to be pleasantly surprised that Ren Jinguji was the culprit. His fraud, rectangular glasses were a weak disguise. Precisely because in all his jaw-dropping glory, the disguise couldn't have dared do him justice.

With the shake his head, Ren properly assisted a snuffling Otoya to his feet. "You run away, and here's where you are, pinning down this lady. . ."

His eyes flickered to you for a brief second. He stepped forward, extending a helping hand.

"Are you all right?" His voice reflected his concern. But you were more transfixed on his face. He was much handsomer in person than on the screens you'd watched him on.