「 Games 」

You rapped your knuckles three times against the door, drenched head to toe in nerves

Even now, you couldn't believe you'd made the pursuit from the female dormitory into the male's. You had been avoiding it like the plague since you weren't exactly ready to confront anyone yet. Fortunately for your fangirl heart, so far nobody had appeared from thin air to startle you. Nevertheless, here you were, in front of the door with Otoya and Tokiya's nameplate slapped onto it—not to mention an official knock that sealed the deal, too.

You were nervous, understandably. You kept rehearsing over and over what you planned to say depending on which one came to the door first. Oddly enough, your self-induced mantra only proceeded for what felt like forever.

Nobody came to the door.

Were they sleeping? It was already past ten o'clock in the morning. Then again, there was also the chance the both of them were gone. . .

After mustering another means of courage, you rapped your knuckles against the door one last time. When no response came again, you accepted the fact rather easily. Both of them were most likely not inside.

How wonderful. And here you were stressing yourself out for no reason.

Not having the confidence to knock once more and be met with even more solitude, you craned your neck. Specifically, to the room nearby, this time with the nameplate of Masato and Ren taking its position. Reaffirming your resolve, you sauntered that way. Though the door brought another wave of nervousness on your shoulders, this time it was easier to break free of it and knock.

You sucked in a breath and braced yourself for somebody to come to the door. No response came.

You rose your fist to knock again. Was he not in here either? Right as your fist went to connect with the door, it swung inward. You stopped your hand from making contact with their chest in time and jerked your chin up/down.

As Ren had his hair held back in a messy ponytail it was easy to pinpoint the surprise reflected in his cool blue eyes. He was also wearing casual red cardigan with a striped black t-shirt that gave you a good view of his collarbone. Somehow, seeing him in casual clothes like this, as sexy as ever, honestly caught your poor heart off guard. He could seriously rock any look with that face and physique. As expected of a model.

"Lady," Ren eventually said, upturning his lips in a minuscule smile. "What brings you here?"

"H-Hi, Ren," you said, standing tall. "I am most relieved you are in your room."

"Why are you speaking so stiffly?" A chuckle left his mouth, the sonorousness of it hitting you right in the chest. Again. "I take it you've been well?"

His question as well as his nonchalance was almost unexpected. "I. . . have been," you struggled to get out. "How about you?"

"A little lonely without your presence to invigorate me. Did you come all the way here to see me? I didn't realize you missed me that much."