「 Idols 」

STARISH kept out of the spotlight for the next couple of days

STARISH kept out of the spotlight for the next couple of days. Saotome came out with a whole statement that they were taking a break for a while, and fortunately, it tided over with their fans okay. Mainly because they agreed STARISH had worked extremely hard since their debut and deserved proper rest.

When a formal statement had been given out that romance was officially allowed at the Shining Agency, that was mainly what the media kept their attention on. It was controversial, even. What could caused the adamant and strict Saotome to alleviate the rule that had been driving both his school and agency?

Regardless, amidst this mess you hadn't gotten to interact with any of the STARISH members, and instead were posted by Haruka's side. Although she was the only female in the female dormitory, that didn't automatically allow you the opportunity to have your own room. You were to adhere to the mentor-mentee system Saotome had created the Master Course for, leading for you to be on her trail so often, discussing her compositions and possible arrangements. You basically hadn't had the chance to be left alone.

Unlike the others, Haruka worked meticulously, as if the drama going on wasn't happening. But although it appeared that way it was easy for you to see that it was hard on her, too. The songs she was coming up with and letting you go over always possessed such a melancholic essence. It wasn't the god-blessed music you were used to hearing. And despite the fact that Haruka and Tokiya were supposedly "dating" you didn't see much of them together, if at all.

Having the no love rule gone should've been a great thing. And yet, ironically, it was the furthest thing from that.

"You're the new music arranger?"

Staring at the face of the cyan-haired idol, you were locked up in nerves. You politely bobbed your head. "Yes, I'm (First Name, Last Name). It's a pleasure to be working with you."

Ai Mikaze hummed, cyan eyes wide and compelled to study you. "So Shining expects you to arrange our songs? You don't look very capable."

"Don't say that, Ai-Ai," a brunet said, reaching out and clapping his shoulder. "It's nice to meet you, (First Name). I'm Reiji Kotobuki, but Rei-chan's perfectly fine."

He flashed you a grin that poked into his cheeks. Then, lifting his fedora a bit, gave proper exposure to his tufts of brown hair and taupe-grey eyes. He was just as cheerful off camera as he was on, whether performing songs or doing his famous magic tricks. Truthfully, you were grateful for that.

Reiji cast his arms toward the others in their apartment as well. "And those two over there are Ran-Ran Kurosaki and Myu-chan."

"If you're going to be introducing us, at least do it properly," Ranmaru scoffed, leaned back against one of the sofas. His bicolored eyes shifted your way, his features scrunched in displeasure.

"I'm sure if she's working with us, she should already know who we are," Camus agreed, arms folded across his chest. With his lengthy blond hair and pale skin he really resembled a European prince. "Where's that composer?"