🌑1🌑

Yoongi could here the music outside the locker blasting. Want by Taemin was playing, the girls that were dancing were definitely getting tips.

The omega mam was currently applying makeup as solar was messing with his hair, hoping to achieve a fluffy, messy look.

Yoongi: so... How much money you think we're making to night?

Solar: let's see.. Friday night, decently packed, and seems our DJ is playing good music. Play your cards right you, maybe find some lonely suckers, could be looking at $8000.

Yoongi: sounds pretty good. Bet all of us are gonna be set for a good few months.

Solar: yeah.. I'm pretty sure I saw one girl get a hundred..probably because of her new boobs.

Yoongi: hey she's making enough money then.

Solar: time to go.

_-_-_

Yoongi was finsihed dancing, so he began walking around the club. He'd already made $500 for dancing to baby don't stop and love shot.

He was gonna dance more of course, but what fun is losing all your energy in two hours?

He was making his way to the bar, ont he way he was looking for potential customers. Any that had showed interest while he was on stage now had one of his co-workers with them.

Oh well.

Yoongi: hi kook-ah.

Jungkook: hi y- suga hyung! Need anything?

Yoongi: a water with lemon please.

Jungkook: coming right up. You looked good up there. Lots of eyes. Gonna get that good money tonight, I can feel it.

Yoongi: it's the new heels.

Jungkook: I'd say your new hair. Makes you looks angelic. Along with your scent, your a wet dream for alphas.

Yoongi: a? Or yours?

Jungkook: nope. Im ace remember?

Yoongi: yep. That was the joke.

Jungkook: oh- hahaha.. I'm not aro though.

Yoongi: a haha. Remember our deal. If neither of us are married at 40 we mate.

Jungkook: you were being serious?

Yoongi: no. Joking. Again.

Jungkook: oh thank god.

The younger handed Yoongi his water, as a group of new clients come in.

_-_-_

Hoseok watch as jimin talked to the town body gaurds in front of them.

BG: IDs.

Jimin: here you go~

Hoseok: here.

BG: go on in. Don't touch the dancers.

Jimin: of course!

Jimin grabbed hoseoks hand and dragged him in side. He expected to be right inside the club bit was met with a hallway.

Hoseok: what the-

Jimin: I don't remember why there's a ball.. But this place is awesome! The dancing is amazing and there's plenty of cuties working here.

Hoseok: why am I here again?

Jimin: to release sexual tension duh. Just don't be greedy. Got your money?

Hoseok: yep. All cash.

Jimin: good. Now let's have some fun!

As soon as the smaller opened the door, music blasted through a long with people yelling. Hoseok looked around at the stages, a mix of girls and boys on the platforms all dancing to the current song. Hoseok was able to see many older alphas chucking their money at the dancers.

Hoseok: I'm gonna get a drink!

Jimin: ok.. Just don't get lost!

As Hoseok walked away he saw Jimin dissaper into a crowd. Classic.

The alpha squeezed past many people and approached the main bar. It was crowded so looking for an opening was a little difficult.

Hoseok had finally found an empty space at the opposite end of the whole bar, with only an alpha at the counter and a omega who seemed to be barley clothed.

Jungkook: order?

Hoseok: bloody Mary. Not too much achohol.

After ordering the alpha felt a pair of piercing eyes staring st him.

Hoseok: what?

Yoongi: nothing.. Just that I don't usually see alphas order a bloody Mary. Especially with limited achohol.

Hoseok: I know my limits. I'd prefer to remember my night.

Yoongi: black out? Wow. Not even my friend is that bad and his tolerance is none existent.

Hoseok: what do you want?

Yoongi: for you to have your eyes on me when it's my turn to dance again. Pretty.

Hoseok: awfully cocky for someone with their ass showing.

Yoongi: no one can touch me. Anyway, go by the far right stage in an hour in a half. I hope to see you. Make sure to bring cash. Pretty.

Hoseok: don't worry. I have plenty.