🌔19🌔

Yoongi was trying to sleep when the door opened.. Again.

But it was jae-hwa this time.

He roughly grabbed yoongis face and pulled him up.

Jae-hwa: hi pet.. You look pretty all marked up like this.

God yoongi wants to punch him.

Jae-hwa: I'm sure gonna miss you while im gone.

Yoongi: I'm not.

slap*

_-_-_

Hoseok watched as bikes and cars surrounded the building that jihoo said Yoongi was in.

All waiting for his signal.

Walkie talkie: boss?

Hoseok: waiting for IU to give us the clear.

As he said that he saw the omega women in a dark corner, hand raised.

Hoseok: go.

Men and women emptied from the vehicles. Hoseok obviously didn't call for the whole group but it seems like they all showed up any way.

They were his unofficial pack, or at least that's what the younger members say.

He hopped of his bike and motioned for jihoo and Jimin to follow.

Hoseok: you two are in charge of getting him out if j have to do other things k?

Jimin: got it.

Jihoo: yes sir.

Hoseok: jihoo.

Jihoo: yes sir?

Hoseok: consider this your induction into scene.

With that Hoseok sped off into the building. Seems like the place had very little people in it, and whoever was in had already been overwhelmed by Hoseoks pack.

Hoseok wouldn't admit it out loud but he was slightly disappointed, but now was not the time.

Jihoo: follow me!

The 17 year old began running down hallway after hallway, passing dead and bloody bodies as they ran.

He didn't stop running until he was in front of a blank door.

Jihoo: here.. Fuck..

Hoseok: what?

Jihoo: whoever was in charge of watching him for the night has the key.

Hoseok: we don't need keys.we have hand guns. Stand back and cover you ears.

As Jimin hurried the youngest away Hoseok handled his gun and shot at the handle a few times.

Before the handle could land Hoseok was opening the door.

When he finally got into the room he looked around quickly, almost missing the Yoongi shaped blanket on a really bad bed.

Hoseok: Yoongi..

Time seemed to slow as Yoongi looked up and their eyes met.

What hurt was that the younger eyes welled with tears as he tried to hide himself in the thin fabric. Hoseok snapped out of his trance and pretty much teleported to his omegas side.

He reached for his face and gently tilted it upwards. He hated how the younger flinched and shook at his touch.

Hoseok: why are you hiding from me..?

His answer was a choked sob.

Was.. Was he scared of him?..

Hoseok wanted nothing more to scoope up the tiny boy into his arms and hide him from the cruelty of the world.

But Hoseok knee that wouldn't help.. Who knew what had happened to him in the past days.

He must've not heard Jimin or jihoo enter because when looked besides the Yoongi burrito Jimin was there, trying to calm him.

Calming turned into sleeping. Probably some must needed rest.

Hoseok: he was scared of me..

Jimin: hyung.. We should go somewhere safe and get him medical treatment.. We saw that video.

The mention of the cursed tape seemed to revert Hoseok back to his pissed off state. This time he was more in a determined state though.

He gently placed his arms and hands under the now sleeping Yoongi and lifted him, careful to not wake him.

He was much lighter than the last time they held each other..

He couldn't have lost weight they quickly..

Hoseok: jihoo.

Jihoo: yes?

Jihoo: why does he seem to feel like a feather? Was he even fed at all?

Jihoo: he was.. He refused to eat anything though.. He also refused to drink anything unless he saw us poor it..

The room smelt bitter. So bitter.

Jimin: we need to go!

Hoseok: right.