🌓10🌓

It's time. Hoseok has hidden his truths for to long. Now that EC has re-risen these are dangerous times and Hoseok would rather die than have Yoongi hurt without knowing what he's getting into.

Hoseok loves him after all.

There's never a moment with the Omega were he isn't.. How to word this?.. Normal? Relaxed? Happy? Safe?  Whatever the word is, Hoseok feels most satisfied when he's with Yoongi. He feels like a person and not a machine born to kill.

That's why Hoseoks so terrified to lose him. He can't and won't ever force Yoongi to stay with him but.. If he chooses to leave, Hoseok might just numb himself to love forever.

But it'll be ok. If he's not in love with someone then that means less people to get hurt. Less distraction to what he really is.. A monster.

So, here he is in his car waiting to pick up Yoongi from his classes. The younger wants to become a teacher. Hoseok thinks it suits him.. He just doesn't know if it'll be possible since he'll have being a sex worker on his resume... Hoseok doesn't think yoongi thought his night job through..

Hoseok watches as Yoongi exits one if the main buildings while looking around, big books in hand. Hoseok knows the younger spots him when his face lights up and he comes 'running' towards the car.

God hes so cute. Why does he have to be so perfect? It just makes everything harder.

Yoongi: hi hobi!

Hoseok: hey.  How was your day?

Yoongi: pretty easy actually. Half my professors didn't show up and the other half just didn't feel like being people.

Hoseok: oh wow.. Hungry?

Yoongi: always.

Hoseok rolled his eyes and began driving. His plan was to treat Yoongi to a nice dinner then tell him.

Hopefully the omega won't take that as him owing Hoseok anything..

_-_-_

From the moment he entered the car to now as their finishing dinner, Yoongi felt something was wrong with Hoseok. Nothing he said and done wasn't out of the normal.. He was just off..

Yoongi: are you ok?

Hoseok: hm?

Yoongi: I don't know how to explain... Ever since I got in the car I could tell something was off.. Did something happen at work?

Hoseok: I didn't go in today. I guess.. I'm just kinda out of it.

Hearing this, Yoongi moved himself on hoseoks lap.

Yoongi: I bet I can make you feel better~

Before Hoseok had time to realise he had this too this he answered a "yeah~". Their lips connected quickly after. After a few seconds Hoseok licked yoongis bottom lip.

Fuck... Hoseok had to stop this.. He needs to tell his truths.. But.. This might be their last time together... Hoseok wants to enjoy this.. But.. After will Yoongi think he tried to use him..

At that thought Hoseok immediately pulled back and placed a finger on yoongis lips.

Yoongi: what's wrong?

Hoseok:... We need to talk..

Yoongi: about what?

Hoseok: me...

_-_-_

So... Hoseok and Yoongi sat down and the alpha began explaining how he is.

Hoseok:... I should just start at the beginning...

" I was born to a long line of gang members.. Maybe were considered a mafia.. I don't really know. Most of my childhood seemed pretty normal.. Me and my brother were born 6 years apart... We played just as normal children... Then, when I was 13, the year we all find out our official rank, my parents told me our family history, and how they expected me to be ready to one day be the new leader... I was young and just wanted my parents love, so I stupidly and enthusiastically said I would be happy too. So, instead of studying and making friends, I spent my teenage years learning how to get away with all sorts of crimes.. Then, when I turned 19 my dad was killed in a stand off.. Suddenly I was the leader of one of Koreas most powerful gangs... Then, a year later I was informed by my mother that my little brother had been disowned.. My 14 year old brother choose good and was in turn kicked out to fend alone... I haven't seen him since his 13th birthday.. He could be dead for all I know.. Anyway.. I closed myself off from people. I threw myself into the world of crime. Then, this year for the first time ever... I experienced something that wasn't just meaningless sex.. It's.. Or was amazing.. Then my best friend and his friend were attacked by a big enemy of our.. Emerald Chain. So... Now I'm here..hopeing my boyfriend won't call the police on me. "

Hoseok had been looking down the whole time, not having the courage to look at yoongis face as he explained himself.

Yoongi:I... What the hell..

Hoseok: that's really take to what I thought you were gonna do..

Yoongi: I just... Don't know what to say.. Like.. Any normal person would probably be running out your door and calling the police but.. I.. Don't want to.. It's sounds fucking insane but.. I..

Yoongi didn't realize his breathing was getting uneven and tears were welling up in his eyes until Hoseok had grabbed his face and made him look at him.

Hoseok: breathe.. In... Out...there we go.. Again..

Yoongi:I.. I need to think..

Hoseok: ok.. Ok.... Yoongi.. Please don't force yourself with me..  Jae-hwa.. The leader of EC hates me with a passion.. And he and many others would do anything to hurt me...

Yoongi: I figured...