🌔18🌔

No matter what he did he couldn't stop the pain from his sore body.

Yoongis legs,stomach, and back were covered in bruises. His face had been untouched by the kicks and punches but he wasn't immune to petty slaps.

Maybe if he wasn't so weak he could've faught back.. Then again it probably would have been a lot worse..

It's been a few days(?) Since that cursed video was recorded. Jae-hwa hadn't returned since then thankfully.. Sadly he now knew that he wasn't being released anytime soon...

He couldn't cry anymore.. He wasted all his tears when he was getting whipped..

Oh yeah.. Towards the end if his captures sadistic recording he brought out a whip because yoongi has refused to react to any of his previous abuse..

So now yoongi can't even lay on his back..

So, here he was.. Laying on his side trying his best not move, with only his imagination to entertain him.

He was currently trying to place himself in a world where him and hoseok were both normal people who were in a happy relationship..

But his fantasy was interupted by the quiet sound of the door opening.

He was ready to be rudely dragged or something but was met with a gentle tap on his shoulder.

?? : I brought you some clothes... I figured you'd be cold..

Yoongi didn't except the shirt and pants.. Last time he had to change he ended up with injuries.

?? : jae-hwa isn't here right now... It's just me and a few others.. And they couldn't care less..

Yoongi:ok..

Before the alpha left he leaned in to whisper.

?? : three days. You'll be free. Just please wait. From hoseok.

_-_-_

Getting that kid as a spy was the best thing he's ever thought of.

In 24 hours he was able to get every single building that jae-hwa owns location along with the area jihoo believed yoongi to be in.

Then later was informed by the young alpha yoongis exact location.

Hoseok felt the most joy he's had since this whole thing started.

Jihoo: from what I gathered he shouldn't be going there for the next three days.. Pumas are giving him trouble currently.

Puma was another gang that lived more towards Daegu but had influence everywhere. It's been said many people are members without being aware simply because of their birth.

Hoseoks: that give us three days give easily save him.. I would've loved to beat jae-hwas face in but.. At this point I just want him safe..

Jihoo: I was able to see him... K told him to give is three days.. Poor guy was -

Hoseok: I'd prefer to not here that.

Jihoo:yes sir..