chapter 2

~Y/N's POV~

I woke up to the sun reflecting off of the Manhattan skyscrapers and onto my face ever so brightly. Beams of bright lights splashed onto my coffee table under my large city-scape window and then into my eyes, causing my eyes to squeeze shut at their sensitivity.

Everything was just as normal as always, except for one thing.

A beautiful woman lay in my arms.

To be more specific, Ariana Grande was in my arms, in my spare bed.

I still can't process what the fuck is going on.

I mentally traced the intricate butterfly tattoos in which trailed up her upper arm, along with the others in which were in my point of view. My eyes then began wandering to her face and I felt my breath catch lightly at  how beautiful she was. She had fallen asleep with her makeup on, and regardless, it seemed to have stayed perfectly intact.

Her cheeks were painted in a light yet natural rosy pigment and the corner of her lips seemed almost curved slightly upwards. Almost as if she had fallen asleep with a smile on her face.

So cute.

I admired her for a little while longer before shifting onto my back and into a sitting position slowly, careful not to wake her  as I reached for my phone on my bedside table. Gripping its sides I settled back down into my mattress, holding my phone with my available hand, as my other arm continued to serve as a second pillow for the Italian beauty on my left.

I had just unlocked my phone with my Face ID when I heard a quiet hum from next to me.

"So fucking pretty." I heard Ariana's voice rasp out of nowhere after a minute or so and I felt my face heat up, turning my head towards her slowly. Her doe like eyes were shining ever so brightly at me, seemingly full with admiration.

"Thank you." I replied sincerely. "But I can assure you I'm not at my prime at the moment."

"Shut the fuck up." She laughed cutely yet quietly, scooting herself closer to me if even possible, resting her head on my chest.

I smiled down at her. "How's your ankle feeling?"

She hummed, beginning to absentmindedly trace circles on my sternum. "Much better. I honestly feel that the ice and rest did it's job."

"I'm so glad." I said, grinning.

Ariana began to sit up slowly, leaning towards me and resting her hand on my cheek.

I could've sworn I saw her look at my lips.

"I don't know how I can ever repay you." She said softly, lightly playing with the baby hairs that stuck out from my messy bun.

"You don't need to. I'm just so glad I could help."

"Nah. I've got to do sumn." She vocalized affirmatively, chewing at her bottom lip in thought. She suddenly let out a quick "ooh", after a few moments of silence and spoke.

"You doing anything tonight?" She inquired, sitting up excitedly, now resting her manicured hand on my upper thigh.

I shook my head. "Just some office work from home and then I'm free in the evening. I usually just spend most nights eating ramen on the couch with Morty."

She pouted, tilting her head slightly to the side and gave me a toothy grin.

"Let me cook for you tonight."

I nearly felt my heart pass away yet again at her proposition.

"Aw that's so sweet.." I trailed off. "You don't have to." I pouted, truly flattered that she'd offer such a thing to a girl she just met the night prior.