chapter 6

~Y/N's POV~

"So... you have a-."

"Yeah." I said extremely softly, feeling the heat rush into my throat in embarrassment.

Ariana, however, didn't look disgusted or anything. Instead, she gave me a look filled with curiosity and interest.

"But how? Were you born male?"

"No no no." I laughed lightly, trying my hardest to swallow my anxiety. "I am female, but I'm intersex. Which means I was born with the wrong parts. It's weird I know believe me. I feel like a freak sometimes but I-."

"Oh my god, I promise to god that you're not." She interjected, intertwining her fingers with mine. "I think that's kind of interesting, actually."

My face remained flushed. "You do?"

"Yeah." She said softly, giving me a kind smile. "Y/N I don't care that you have a dick. You're still the same beautiful girl I fell for in the first place. It's your body, and to me, intersex or not, it's beautiful." She paused to place a kiss on my lips. "You're beautiful, baby."

I felt like I wanted to cry almost, as no one had ever accepted me as much as she did. Well, other than Leah.

"That means more than you know." I said honestly and nearly in a whisper, grinning at her softly.

Ariana continued looking at me, a sudden smirk beginning to grow on her face.

"So that's why you wanted to stop."

My brows furrowed in inquisition, not knowing what she was referring to.

She giggled. "Our make out, baby." She paused, bringing her lips up to my ear and ever so softly husking to me.

"Was I getting you...excited?"

My heart fell to my ass as I felt my face heat up with an overwhelming amount of  heat.

"U-uhm-."

"Ya'know, if we're being honest though, " she paused, now moving to look me directly in the eyes. "I thought I felt something. I wasn't sure if you were the type to pack a strap."

I found myself letting out a hearty chuckle. "You're funny."

She chuckled with me. "I'm serious! I really did. I wouldn't have judged that either though, I still think it's hot."

And the butterflies returned and before I could get a word in, she continued speaking.

"But now that I know it's not a strap and it's real...shit. That's kinda better." A devilish smirk continued to grow on her perfect lips as she placed the palms of her hands on the highest part of my thighs, looking down.

"Oh?" I questioned, matching her smirk, all the while remaining flustered.

"Hehe, yuh." Her voice was an octave lower now, her hands now moving a bit closer down my inner thighs. I shivered at the contact and she continued.

"So what am I workin' with down there, baby?"

My eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets at her inquiry and I gulped, trying to come up with something smooth to say.

I coughed. "That's for uh, me to know and for you to find out."

Ariana raised a perfectly shaped brow, her smirk widening deviously.

"Mm." She let out a small hum and the next thing I knew, her hand was cupping my most intimate area through my jeans.

I let out a quiet grunt at the contact, the heels of my hands pressing into the mattress. "Fuck."