Shopping!!

So so sorry about the late update. Anyway, here you are. Please read the author's note at the end. It concerns this book and it's characters.

[A month later]

"Happy Birthday!!"

Hayley smiled proudly at her son and daughter giving them both gift bags.

"Thanks mom. I was going to change up your birthday a bit.

Hayley said as she sat in between them.

"You two are having a party here." Hayley said and Henrik grinned. "But there are some changes. Mom." Hope whines.

"No exceptions.

There will be no more than 45 people, and no one will enter any of our rooms.

Now come on, Rebekah and Marcel are coming to pick us up for your shopping.

Your coming? Yes, unlike Rebekah, I don't go out so I need something to wear.

Oh right. Now let's go. It sounds like they're here." Hayley and the children put on their coats and walked downstairs.

Klaus kissed Hayley's forehead before kissing his daughter's. "I guess I'm on decorating duty.

To be fair dad, but you don't know what us teens like." Hope commented.

"She's right. You don't. Dad you like old people parties. Let mom handle decorating. She's born from this century."

Hayley chuckled at this. "I have no decorating sense. Your father is the planner.

I get the invitations out. I don't decorate. Leave it to your father. He surprised me when I went to one. I know. It was amazing. I immediately won her over.

Hayley rolled her eyes with a smile. "Please. You could never win me over with just a party. We ended up ditching remember? " Hayley smiled and leaned up to peck Klaus's lips.

"Hayley smiled and turned seeing Rebekah rushed over. "Rebekah. Good to see you. You as well, darling. Now come on. We've got shopping to do in only 8 hours.

That's plenty. Hayley, love, I know you don't shop a lot but 8 hours isn't nearly enough time." Hayley sighed before walking out the door with Klaus staring after her.

Elijah came to stand next to him. "Come brother. I hear your decorating this year. What's wrong with my decorating?"

He smirked silently as they walked towards the dining room.

[At The Mall]

When they arrived, they split into two groups. The girls would go to the dress shops looking for accessories and dresses while the boys looked for birthday outfits and "manly accessories," as Marcel put it.

As they searched for a dress fit for Hope, Hayley found a pink dress. She knew how much her daughter loved pink. However cliché it was, she loved it.

"Hey hope what about this dress?"

The top was light pink lace with matching sleeves. It also had a sweetheart neckline. A band was around the waist separating the top from the skirt which held thin layers and little bits of lace at the top. A slit was seen from the mid-thigh.

It seemed to be Hope's size. "How about it? This'll be the one time I'm allowing you to wear a dress like this until your grown.

I'll take it!" Hope cheered and took it from her mother's hands, gleaming down at it.

"Well go try it on. We'll be look for some heels that'll match okay? 'Kay." Hope practically ran to the dressing rooms making both women laugh.

"That girl..." Hayley smiled and Rebekah nudged her arm with her own.

"She's just like her mother. Well, she's got her father's devil eye. So Klaus has said." Rebekah then launched into another story leaving them both laughing.

"Mom look!"

Both of them looked up to see a girl with brown hair eyes like a vicious viper, and a pink dress on her.

"You look amazing Hope. Pink really is my color. I think I found the perfect heels then." Rebekah held up a pair of rose gold glittered shoes with one strap and a buckle.

"I love them. Now come. We must get lunch and then we'll be tasked with finding your mother a dress."

Rebekah placed her hands on Hayley's shoulders and Hope nodded.

After changing back into normal clothes, they paid for the dress and heels going off to find a good place for lunch.

[With Henrik]

Henrik smiled down at the shirt that would be perfect for the outfit he was crafting.

The shirt was a black and white striped short sleeve that had 3 buttons. He turned to Marcel and called to him.

"This is the shirt. You're just like your uncle and your father. Classy and yet simple. I like it.

S-shut up." Henrik turned from him before bumping into someone.

They fell to the floor, and gasped. Henrik looked down at them before gasping himself.

Putting down the shirt, he helped the person up.

It was a woman which made him feel worse for knocking her down.

She had chocolate brown skin with black hair. "Sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" She smiled at him but it made him shiver.

"It's alright. I don't blame you." She placed a hand on his shoulder. It made him jump.

Her hand was freezing despite the weather that was hot.

"I'm fine. You have a good day." She patted his shoulder before walking away.

He watched as she left getting odd sense of fear from the woman.

It startled him. How could a human have such feeling of...death?

Hello everyone! I have sort of a dilemma. I can't decide on who's playing Henrik. Either

Daniel Sharman

Or

Colton Haynes

I thought you guys should decide or if you have any other suggestions I'll take them under consideration.

Whoever gets the most votes (or suggestions) that is who will play Henrik.

Until the next chapter!

Chow!