CHP: 4

Lisa's POV 

I woke up early this morning to pack my things up before Eomma wakes up. I kept all my belongings in my backpack and packed some clothes in the suit case. I dragged my suitcase out if my room as I gave it the last glance.

"I will miss you. I don't know that if I would return or not but it will not be soon.  Let's meet again someday."  I talked to my room from nearly eight years.

Then I went to my mum's room to give her a good bye kiss

Then I went to my mum's room to give her a good bye kiss. I have made my mind to not come back as I don't want to live unhappily. I know that my mum planned the best for me , but sometimes things don't go as planned. I will go to chaeng's place straight from here and then look further for what to do. I will complete my studies and find a decent job. Leave Rosie's place in a week and flee away. Yeah, that is my plan.

I walked out of the house, emotional. I dragged the suitcase with me as I looked for a taxi. I was not able to find one due to rush hour. I hoped I find a cab before my mum finds out. I heard the door click behind me. My mother was out of the main door frustrated. She didn't noticed me as I crossed the street for the main road. I was shivering. I didn't wanted my mum to find me out. She now started scanning the streets with hair in her hand. I was so terrified that I started waving hand for lift from anyone. I didn't cared if it wasn't the right thing to do but I wanted to run away from my destiny that my mom decided for me.

               Jungkook's POV 

I was driving to my place. I just went to incheon last week and came today. I was pacing towards insadong towards gangnum-gu (where I lived). I was about to crash my car into - into a girl. What was she doing there? Trying to attempt suicide or what? I was so traumatized by the sudden applied brakes. I was about to get out of the car to scold her as I was angry but the unknown girl rushed to the the trunk of the car and throwed her suitcase in it. Running like crazy, she opened the passenger seat and sat beside me. I was surprised,  so confused and surprised.

"Rush. Please rush the damn car."  She said loudly.

She must have been in any urgent situation as she was very desperate to move. Unconditionally, I started driving the car.

"What is your problem. Why were you infront of my car and why do you want to rush? I asked her as I was too confused to assume myself.

"I don't think it is your concern. Just drive me to-"  She  told me but was cut off from me before she could complete her sentence.

"Do you think I am your driver? You will not tell me anything and ask me to drive as if I am your servant. You are sitting here without my permission so you need to explain." I told her roughly.

"I- I was running fr-from my house." She told me with water filled in her eyes but didn't dropped even a single tear.

I somehow noticed how tensed and scared she was. Maybe she was going through something. My heart was now a little softened towards her. I noticed how she had those barbie features and honey brown shoulder length hair with bangs. She looked like a doll when the sunlight sparkled her face. She didn't had the normall korean features. She looked so distinct and far more beautiful than the first glance. She noticed that I was looking at her.

"Oh, I forgot to say sorry." She said in an apologetic manner.

"It's okay. Do you want to have water?" I asked.

"No." She said not making an eye contact with me.

She was barely looking at me and I assumed that maybe she was very arrogant and knew she was pretty or else which girl will not notice me. Not to brag but everywhere,  even at company people are after me.  The girls would just circle me to just talk. Just even after a glance,  they would start dreaming about me but she was a different case. She just was enough to herself. Her big light brown eyes, eying her long fingers as she sat with a hung head. She didn't even gave me a little attention which was a little irratitable for me. I liked it when people gave me attention. 

"Where do you wanna go?" I asked her to drag her attention.

"I will guide you. Just take a left after the bridge." She pointed.

We both looked in each others eyes at the same time and stole a glance. She turned her gaze down as soon as our eyes met, making both of us embarrassed.

                    ☆《《《《《《《《《《《☆☆》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》☆

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT AND I WILL WRITE THE OTHER CHAPTER. 💜💜💜💜💜💜