CHP: 28

LISA'S POV :

He continued to sit there, just vacant . He was not able to understand anything going on in the surrounding. He just kept repeating the same thing over and over again like if he was feeded like a robot. 

"Don't you dare come near me. No one will come near me. I only belong to my mom. No-one else can touch me."  He shouted when I took a step further.

"Jungkook. This is me lisa. Look, I am here. I came back to my kookie. It's me." I waved at him slowly and moved towards him but he kept shrieking and crying. He won't let me come towards himself  nor could I leave him like this.

"What should I do?"  I panicked.

Who made him like this? When I left, none was at home. Jennie was right. There must be and insider working as a mole. He must had done something to him. How can I be so irresponsible? Why I left him alone? I shouldn't have done this. I destroyed everything. Something was mysterious from the start,When all the workers left at the same time. Who could have done this to him? 

I left the lounge yelling hard.

"What are you guys doing? Don't you know that jungkook is laying there lifeless?" I pointed towards the lounge with tears in my eyes.

"What mam?" The caretaker asked me acting all innocent.

"You know what? I know this. I know you all are working for his mother. Someone of you even gave him over dosage. Who is it?" I asked them all, breaking the vase kept on the table.

"What are you saying mam? What happened to sir?"  Orlando spoke.

"Shut up. I don't trust anyone of you. Stay away from me and stay away from jungkook. If I notice anything suspicious, I'll report it to the police. Don't anyone dare come near me and my family. I'll keep a close eye on everyone  from now on. I'll see every single one of you." I picked up my phone and rushed towards the lounge dailling to Chaeyoung.

"Yeoboseyo? Lisa?" I heard Chae's shrill voice from the other end.

"Chae? Chae, I did very wrong. Everything is destroyed."  I cried out.

"Jun- jungkook is overdosed with the same meds. Someone gave him the meds. I don't know who. He is blank and spaced out. I don't know who did this. He is shrieking when I go near him. Tell me what to do?"  I said, tears flowing from my eyes non-stop.

"Stop crying. We will work this out. Just stop panicking."  She told me agitated.

"Do something chaeyoung."  I said as I shifted my sight towards jungkook.

"So, can he recognize you?" I heard her say.

"I don't think so. He can't recognize me. He is not able to function his brain properly."  I shifted my phone from my left ear to the right.

"First of all, make him recognize you. You can't do anything if he can't distinguish you. It is important."  She told me.

"But how? How am I supposed to do this?"  I rummaged my hair.

"Look, the depressants are used to depress a person.To make him feel the pain. He cannot sense any other emotion such as love or hope. Then what becomes the superior emotion? Pain itself."  She added making me confused then ever.

"Can you tell me in easy words?"  I asked her angrily.

"Lisa, DIAMOND CUTS DIAMOND. If the only emotion he can feel is pain then let him feel that. Make him feel the love he have for you through pain." I heard a gasp from the other side of the phone.

"How? Chae this is very difficult for me to get it. I don't understand anything." 

"Don't waste time, you idiot. Make him remember you from your moments and link it with pain. I don't think that I can make you understand this any better." She hung the call right on my face.

What kind of freind is she? 

     3RD PERSON POV:

She took the knife and sliced the flesh near her wrist. Blood came gushing over. Tears fell on the wound, making it terrible.

"This too shall pass."  She whispered as she dropped the blood stained knife.

"Just a little play of psyche is all you need to do."  She calmed herself and wiped her tears.

She walked in his direction. The man she loved. The man laying on the floor, without any expressions. 

She dropped the glass to drag his attention.

"You told me that you would protect me. Where were you when your mom did this to me?"  She showed the blood flowing out her wrist and continued to walk further.

He didn't shouted when she took a step toward him. It was working.

"You told me you loved me. Where were you?" She cried out.

His pupils grew bigger. He was not shrieking anymore. He was rather in agony.

"I told you that we will be together and nothing would hurt us but you left me." She said,  slowly walking towards him.

The blood continued to flow out from her wrist ask she crawled towards him.

"You told me that you love me jungkook. You asked me not to leave your side but you left me instead. Where were you when your Eomma hurted me?" 

A tear escaped jungkook's eye. 

He was feeling it. He is able to feel it now. The pain for a loved one. The pain which is superior.

"Save me jungkook. Help me out. I need you." She mouthed out the faint words.

She saw him,wanting to move. He shifted his position. He was able to stimulate now. It is working.

"I ask-asked her to sp-spare you. I begg-begged h-er. I asked her to leave you alone." He screamed.

Lisa was unable to move. She was sure that they didn't talked infront of her yesterday. That means that his mother came after she left. That means that she did this to him. She is the person behind this. How can she do this to her own son? 

"I am sorry that I couldn't save you. Forgive me." He sobbed hard as he shoved away the tears on his cheeks by his big palms.

"It's not your fault."  She ran to him as fast as she could. Even though she said all this so she can help him out from his condition but she feels bad for saying this. She was the one who left. Because of her,that crazy maniac did all this to jungkook. It is her fault. He asked her not to leave but she left him. She left.

"Mianada." He spoke again and tore a piece of shirt to wrap it against her wound as he continued to cry.

"I promise, I will never leave you alone. I promise that I won't let your mom touch you. I promise that this will be over soon." She cried out as she dried out his man's tear with her hand.

"I am not scared of that women anymore. I am scared to lose you. I am scared to face her without you."  He said looking directly into her eyes with all honesty.

.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆