CHP:06

Jungkook's POV:

I saw beads of sweat forming on her forehead and her eyes glistening with tears. My heart felt weak. Even though we met exactly 10 minutes ago, but something was making me sad. What is wrong in the idea if I marry her now? She will get to know about it anyway. What if she run away again? Aishhhh.

You said what you said kook, now drop her to her place. Now!

I paced the car towards the street i picked her from and stopped my car right infront of her gate. I went out and opened the car door for her and gave her a hand. She luckily took my hand and get out of my car. Her touch just made it worst to my heart.

"Thankyou Mr, I will never forget your kindness."   I heard her say.

Her sarcastic tone made me loose a chuckle. I went near her and held her wrist, while looking down at her pretty and long fingers. Even her hand was very pretty and breathtaking .

"You should be happy that I brought you here. Go inside and yeah, you're welcome."  I smiled.

She snatched her self away from me and went inside her place. I heard her mother's cries and drove out as soon as I realized that there was need of standing out of the gate. My whole drive time became more interesting due to the fact that I get lucky all the time. Who would have imagined that jk would marry such a beautiful personality.

LISA'S POV:

I heard mom loud cries as soon as she saw me and hugged me tight. That guy was right, she really love me alot. The way she kisses me and squeezes my cheek playfully with tears all over her face, I really got to know how much she cared for me.

"Stop crying mom. It's okay. I came back."  I told her sincerely.

"You scared the hell out of me lisa."  She gasped as she touched my face.

"Do whatever you want Eomma. Arrange my marriage to anyone you want. I don't have any desire's anymore. Do it your way."  I told her while shutting down my eyes.

"Really? Oh kid. I really love you. You will be the happiest person on the planet." She promised.

"Hmm."  I could only manage to say so. I was exhausted anyway. I went to my room. Thinking about my future husband. Will he be handsome? Caring? Rich? What was his name again? Jungkook? Jeon jungkook, right?

I held my phone and searched him on the engine for the first time. I sat at the couch stupefied at what my eyes were witnessing . This-this guy? Is he jungkook? How on earth? How can this happen? Oh shoooooot. Fuck your luck lis. Just throw away you damn bad, unfortunate luckkkk.

Suddenly I liked living on antartica than in  seoul. Seriously?  Aishhhhh