Finally...

Shit. Did i actually say finally? Why did I say that. Yes i had liked her for a while but I didn't have to tell her that did I?! Im stupid.
"Erm yeah I meant that-"
"Michelle was at the door saying youse are taking a while long time up here" Gerry said as he knocked on the door
Saved by the bell...
ERINS POV
What did he mean by finally? I can't think of anything he could mean by finally? Finally? Finally what? He's glad he kissed me? Does he like me? Or was it a spur of the moment decision like we told the rest?
Like i had come to terms whey the fact that I liked him but like what is he on about when jer said finally?
Anyway thats not the main issue the main issue is hat i dont know what to say to michelle! I mean hes her cousin for gosh sake, i cant go round kissing all her relatives can i thats not what friends do! I mean she might understand? I dont know she might find it weird? But hes cute... english i mean english.
Speak of the devil, michelle walks into my room with the gang in hand and says "right thagts enough now weve better things to be doing than having deep bloody conversations!"
"I dont know michelle i had a pretty deep conversation with clsre yesterday." Orla says
"Orla we talked about the sea..." clare responds
"Aye, and that seas while deep you know"
"Anyways, right time for school" michelle said for the first time... ever.