Chapter 81: A new Ino-Shika-Cho

Saka: Hm... I guess we're gonna retrete.

Mist ninja: MASTER SAKA WE HAVE TO.....

Saka: Yeah yeah I know. But I'm not done with you hokage girl.

Sarada: I'll kill you next time.

Saka: -disappears-

1 week later.....

Normal pov: You guys reading this story might of thought Ino-Shika-Cho was dead but what you didn't know was that Shikadia has a little brother called Shikado(I know what you're thinking this name sucks) and Inocho has a brother and sister. Brother: Inojon and sister Cho. They were the same class. They were also in the same class as Saruto's sister Boruta. And the day would come that they would graduate from the academy. 

Shikado: -throws shuriken-

hits the middle of the board

Inojon: Hey Shikado you never train this hard. I mean you're always so lazy.

Shikado: Well my sister is already Genin, plus I heard she's the smartest person in her class.

Inojon: But you're the smartest person in our class.

Shikado: I know but there are also some people like Boruta Uzumaki she's one of maybe even strongest in our class.

Inojon: Who gives a damn!!!

Shikado: I mean you're right I guess. -goes to pizza paradise- -bumps into Saruto- -falls down- Ouch!!! WHY THE....

Saruto: -has ice cream in his hand- Huh oh.

Boruta: Hey that's Shikado. Hey Shikado.

Shikado: Huh? -gets up- Oh hey Boruta. 

Saruto: So you must be Shikadia's younger brother. She always says you're so lazy and annoying. But you look fine. Actually I like you kid. 

Shikado: Huh?(So that's Boruta's big brother)

Saruto: Anyway see ya.

Boruta: Bye.

Shikado: He looks so strong, he's got to be at least chunin level. But his chakra in a certain way felt dark. Like a demon was inside him. Maybe I'm houlsonating. 

Saruto:(I feel kind of different, ever since that day I awakend the Mangekyo, my sight is blurry like I'm almost blind and my chakra feels so dark is it cause...-remembers something-

Evil Saruto: Saruto Uzumaki you will be mine.

Saruto: Touches his left eye. 

You will be mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine......

Saruto: Well I won't let that happen.

Boruta: Huh?

Saruto: Oh it's nothing.

Boruta: Okay.

Saruto: (I'll become the strongest in the world)