Chapter 89: The final chance

Announcer: TEAM 6 HAS WON AND NOW TEAM 1 AND 6 WILL BATTLE IT OUT AND WHOEVER WINS GETS TO BATTLE TEAM 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crowd: -cheers-

Saruto: If we win this then I'll be able to avenge Shikadia.

Sarah: Yeah.

Sunda: Just don't get in my way.

Saruto: Sure.

Referee: FIRST SARUTO UZUMAKI VS STONE THEN SARAH SARUTOBI VS REIN AND FINALLY SUNDA VS KIMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saruto: So Stone I saw that new power that's really cool!!

Stone: Thanks!(Saruto you were the one who made my realize back in the academy days)

Flashback-

Saruto: Hey my name is Saruto I'm kinda new here but let's try to get to know each other.

Stone: Uzumaki so you're a peasant huh.

Saruto: What do you mean?

Stone: You're just a peasant you'll just be like me who failed the academy 3 times in a row.

Saruto: Yeah but even peasants can still become anything they want.

Stone: -grabs him- IDIOT NOT EVEN PEASANTS CAN BECOME HOKAGE!!!!!!!!!!! THEY CAN'T DO ANYTHING, BUT EVEN IF THEY BECOME STRONG THEY JUST DIE!!!!!!!!! THAT'S THE LEGACY OF A PEASANT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saruto: Hey!! I don't care of you think peasants can't do what they want it's just a matter of trying!!!!!

Kawako: Hey are Saruto and that guy having a fight?

Inocho: I guess so but Saruto doesn't know what he's up against, that guy is one of the strongest students to ever attend the academy but the reason why he hasn't graduated is cause he isn't the best at justu.

Kawako: You mean he isn't good at justu.

Inocho: Yeah.

Stone: "Trying" my ass!!!!! -punches him-

Saruto: -gets hit- 

Stone: MATTER A FACT I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT AND YOU BETTER NOT CHICKEN OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saruto: Ok, that'll be perfect CAUSE IT'LL BE MY CHANCE TO SHOW YOU EVEN IF YOU'RE A PEASANT YOU CAN DO ANYTHING AND BECOME THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....