Is this the end?

3rd POV

Pain. That's all Error could feel. They were all gone and he could do nothing but watch. They were killed right in front of them. It was an ambush and they were severely outnumbered. Cross's dust was the first to be spilled. Then Horror. Then Dust then Killer and finally Nightmare. Error looked in the crowd of Sanses who believed they were doing justice. But someone was missing. Blue isn't there. Sure he wouldn't have helped in the slaughter but he still would've come to stop any dust from being spilled to begin with. But he's not there to begin with. This both confused and worried Error. Surely one of the few friends he had wouldn't have abandoned him like this. No surely not blue of all people. So where could he be?

Error almost completely forgot about the wounds that covered his body and the wounds that littered his arms. He had been badly injured but he couldn't really feel the pain. I mean if you were brought into a different multiverse when you were only 11, forcedly grown to look like your in your 20s but still have the mind of an 11 year old, and constantly tortured to "do your job" to the point where you break mentally and grow a tolerance for pain as well as a fear of physical contact would you have been able to feel the pain either? I didn't think so. He stood up without even a flinch or a buck of the knees much to the shock of the group of blind judges. He stood and stared at them with rage and sadness. "Where's Blue?" (Sorry broski's I'm to lazy to make some sort of glitchy effect with his speech.) He asked. The group all looked shocked to hear actual concern in his voice but upon hearing the question their heads lowered.

Ink was the only one to step forward. "We found out that he was helping you. We arrested him a tried him for treason against the council. He was sentenced to death." The others continued to look down as Ink stared at Error with a cold glare. Error couldn't believe it. This wouldn't have happened if he didn't become friends with blue. He could've avoided all of this if he didn't get too close. But after being ripped away from his real family he found a new family. Sure they would never replace his real family but they were a close second and he held them dear to his heart.

But now. His real family has probably presumed him dead and his second family are all dead. Error looked down. His vision blurry as tears began to spill. He laughed slightly. "Well I have to say Ink. Your gonna get what you've wished for for so long." He took off his jacket and rolled up his sleeves to reveal the multiple chips along his arms. He re adjusted his scarf, the scarf his older brother and given to him before he was ripped from that multiverse, and opened a portal behind him. He looked up to the group of Sanses. "You want have to deal with me anymore. Just remember. When this multiverse begins to crumble down into nothing. You have no one but yourself to blame." And with that the fell back off the edge of outertale and into the void.

The so called judges stood in shock processing what just happened. But after the initial shock vanished they all cheered. They finally did it. No one could ever be able to jeopardize their survival ever again. Or so they think. Little did they know that while they celebrated the multiverse has already started to implode. The universe collided and they just partied all night long.

Error was floating in the void. He was confused. The void was supposed to cause unthinkable pain hence why no one ever willing jumped into it. But he couldn't feel anything. He was just floating. No pain no feeling no sight. It confused Error greatly. This was supposed to be it. That was supposed to end all the pain and suffering. He was supposed to die here. So why isn't he. But as he floated about the emptiness. He felt something. He felt the strings of fates control being cut. His eyes widened. He was free from her control. But how is that possible. The next thing he heard was a soft voice. "I am sorry for what has happened to you my child. Rest now. For you are free and when you wake. You'll find yourself in the place where you find the most comfort. And maybe find some old friends along the way. Rest easy my child." As those words were said all panic that had been inside Error has vanished as his mind drifted to darkness finally being able to relax. And like that Error fell asleep.