The retelling and calming a haphephobic Skeleton

3rd POV

Error's breath hitched. He expected the question to be asked, sure, but that didn't stop him from feeling a bit of anxiety. He looked slightly scratching his arm. Fresh noticed what he was doing and gently grabbed his hand. Error looked towards Fresh in confusion. "Wouldn't be too good if ya accidentally opened those wounds up brah. If you don't want to talk about it yet that's fine. Take your time. Tell us when your ready brah." Fresh said.

Error gave a low sigh as Fresh let go of his hand. He placed his arm by his side again. "It's not that I'm not ready to talk about it yet it's just.....I don't know how your gonna take it especially Ink. You might even think I'm crazy when I tell you and I don't know. I can usually guess people's reactions to things but when I can't think of how someone will react I'm scared. Sorry I'm probably not making any sense." Geno rubbed Error's back to calm him down. Error took a deep breath and began to tell them what he had gone through. He told them everything and by everything I mean everything.

He had stayed relatively calm throughout the retelling. That was until he got to the final battle. Or really the ambush. He retold how he watched his friends die one by one. Tears running down Error's face. Actually it wasn't just Error crying. Everyone was crying. By the time Error was done he was sobbing. Ink looked down before moving forward and embracing Error in a tight hug. "I'm sorry." Ink said as he cried into Errors shoulder. Error wrapped his arms around Ink. "It's ok. You didn't do anything wrong." They stayed in the embrace for a while. Before everyone came in for a group hug. Error glitched a bit as everyone joining caught him off guard but he relaxed and accepted it.

When everyone calmed down they just talked. Exchanging jokes, reminiscing the memories they've had. But something seemed weird to Geno, Fresh, Deccy, and Ink. The description Error had given them of his other friends seemed familiar. They couldn't put their finger on who it reminded them of though. They shrugged it off and figured it was probably nothing but it stayed in the back of their mind.

While they were chatting with each other Ink had remembered something. Something he's always kept in his backpack ever since Error went missing. Ink got up and jogged over to his backpack that he placed against the wall not to long after his reunion hug with Error. He had a big smile on his face and he excitedly dug around trying to find what he was searching for. The others looked in confusion before realizing what it was Ink was searching for. Well Error stared in confusion though. "Come on where is it, where is I- Ah there it is!" Ink exclaimed as he pulled out a fluffy rainbow (is it rainbow? I can't tell what colors it is.) pillow. Ink walked over to where he stood before and handed back to Error.

Error sat (I typed stood before realizing he's still in the hospital and sitting in a hospital bed. I'm the author and I forgot about that detail what the heck.) in shock. He hasn't seen that in years. The pillow was a tool of comfort for him as a child but it was ripped away from him when Fate took him from his home. Error reached out for it with shaky hands. "Yo-you kept this? After all this time?" Error asked as Ink gave it too him. Error sat there staring at it completely baffled. The pillow was ripped, beaten, nor were the colors faded. It looks exactly how he left it. "Of course I kept it. I've had it in my backpack since the day you went missing and haven't taken it out of there until now. I guess it was kinda my way to symbolize you always being with me and being my friend. Kinda sounds weird saying it out loud now." Ink said scratching the back of his neck. Error smiled and hugged the pillow close to his chest. "Thank you." He said giving Ink a closed eye smile. Ink returned the smile. "No problem Error."